注册会员
搜索
查看: 1770|回复: 3

MTV台对燕姿的专访

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-5-7 11:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Stefanie Sun: Once More

孙燕姿:再来一次

Stefanie talks about her trip to Congo, her fans and the MTV Asia Awards!  

燕姿讲述她去刚果的历程,她的FANS,和对亚洲大奖看法。

Even though Stefanie Sun may not be in the news recently, she has been keeping herself busy. Recently, she concluded an eight-day trip to Congo under World Vision Taiwan, and her efforts were recognized -- she has been nominated for the Outstanding Young Person Award, which is presented to exemplary characters who have done good for society.  

燕姿最近很繁忙!刚刚忙完台湾世界展望会8天的刚果之行!并且燕姿的努力得到认可,燕姿被提名了杰出青年奖, 是社会的学习的模范。  

"I'm very pleased that they noticed my efforts of course. For me, I feel charity is a selfish thing. When you do a lot of entertainment stuff, it starts to get meaningless. So it's more like finding meaning in my job, for me lah."  

"我非常高兴他们能看到我的努力, 我觉得做慈善活动是个利己主义的事情.因为当你做多了娱乐工作后,会觉得越来越没意思,所以这样能帮我在工作中找到乐趣.”  

And she found meaning in helping the poor people of Congo. Summing up her trip as "touching," Stefanie even adopted a 7-year-old girl as her "daughter," and hopes that the girl would grow up healthy. "I don't do charity to get awards. You do charity because you feel like there are people who need it."  

燕姿看到刚果的人民非常的艰苦,需要大家帮助刚果的人们,燕姿这次去刚果收养了一个7岁的女孩,并做了燕姿的"女儿",并且希望女孩会健康长大。燕姿说不是为了得到什么奖才去做善事,是因为他们真的需要得到帮助!  

Stefanie's popularity has garnered her a nomination in this year's MTV Asia Awards under Favorite Artist Singapore. When asked how she felt and if she was nervous about the nomination, having won it every time for the past four years, Stefanie exclaimed, "Do not break the trend!" before bursting out in laughter.  

燕姿的人气为她赢得了MTV今年的一个提名!亚洲最喜爱的艺人(新加坡地区),当记者问他的感受的时候,燕姿看上去比较紧张这个奖,笑着说,“不要打破这种趋势啊~”

"I think it's more like a pride thing. I mean, I've won it for four years so I want to have it lah!" But what if her own friends were to win instead, as JJ Lin, Huang Yi Da, A-Do, and Taufik Batisah are all nominated in the same category. How would she feel if she were to be ousted by the newer artists? "If I don't win, it's fine also. It means that there is this other person that everyone also looks up to."   

因为过去4年都拿到了,如果这次也能拿到则是件更自豪的事.作为朋友,JJ 林, 黄义达, 阿杜, 并且Taufik Batisah 都在同样的提名里面,如果被新人得到这个奖,这个是大家选出来的,说明他是优秀的!  

She doesn't hide the fact that the award means a lot to her though, especially an award like this which depends on fans' voting. "You don't get to see them [the fans] but you feel like it's a very big invisible type of support that really helps. Over time they get to know you and you get to know them, and they're very supportive of you."  

她不会隐藏奖项对她重要的表情,尤其是这种靠歌迷投票选举出来的.”你看不到他们(FANS),但是你能感觉到他们那种无形的支持,随着时间的过去,你和他们会互相了解,他们真的会成为你很大的支持.”  

Supportive fans are very important in such a fickle music industry, and Stefanie is all too clear of that. When speaking about the qualities necessary to succeed, she firmly states, "I think vocals are important. Looks are important, I cannot deny. It's not about being pretty, it's about not being detestable. The person has to draw you somewhat."  

FANS的支持在现在这个变幻无常的音乐时代是很重要的,燕姿也再清楚不过了。当被问到成功的必备条件时,她坚定的表明:我觉得天赋很重要,外表很重要,我不否定。但不是说打扮得漂亮就行,而是要避免很容易就被看透(自己的才华被用尽),要学会要在身上添加些什么的,不断充实自己。  

With the recent deluge of reality programs focused on sourcing new talent, she only has this to say. "I think it's important to like music if you want to be an artist. But sometimes it really takes more than that. I feel you can't want to be 'like' somebody in this business. Because being unoriginal doesn't get you anywhere."

对于目前在为自己公司寻找新人的问题,她只是回答说:“我只觉得如果要成为一个歌手,很重要的是必须非常热爱音乐,但有时需要更多,我不希望你在这个行业中去“像”某些人(意思是不要模仿别人),因为不是原始的自己不能让你有好的发展。
发表于 2006-5-7 11:48 | 显示全部楼层
加油燕姿
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-7 15:43 | 显示全部楼层
我英语不好
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-8 18:40 | 显示全部楼层

充实~~~热爱~~~知道不?
要有原始地自己撒~~~
  支持燕姿~~~