找回密码
 注册会员
搜索
查看: 3707|回复: 5

燕姿母校-南洋校刊里关于燕姿的文章

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-4-11 20:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2005-01-28 南洋校刊里关于燕姿的文章和翻译

Singapore's most prominent singing sensation and NTU alumna Stefanie Sun shares how she became one of Asia's brightest stars.
新加坡最卓越的天后歌手,南洋理工大学杰出校友---孙燕姿将与大家分享她跻身亚洲天后行列的心路历程。

SUNSHINE ON A STARRY NIGHT 星夜里的一缕阳光

"Eh,it's you...from Hall Six."Stefanie Sun Yan Zi says with a smile.
She remembers,I think to myself.
Not bad.Singapore's most prolific singing icon actally remembers me.
In school,many of us at Hall Six uesd to wonder why Stefanie would bother to attend singing lessons so diligently almost every day,for hours on end,despite having to balance hall activities and studies.It seemed to us then an "over investment" in a hobby.
But one fine day,at our Hall Six Chinese New Year dinner ,she wowed us with her rendition of Mariah Carey's "Hero".That was the first time we heard the fruit of her investment.
Six years and nine chart-topping album later,with eight million units sold to date.Stefanie Sun sits before me getting her makeup done,preparing to film a video acceptance speech as one of NTU's Nanyang Outstanding Young Alumni Award winners for 2005.

"呃,你......当时也住在第六宿舍的吧." 燕姿微笑着说道.她还记得?我心里想.不错,新加坡最卓越的天后歌手竟然还会记得我.当时学校里,好多住在第六宿舍的同学都为燕姿感到纳闷不解,每天那么勤奋地上声乐课,一上就是几个小时,还要平衡课业和课外活动.那时对我们来说,燕姿是"过分投入"了.但是一次过年的时候,我们的团年宴上,燕姿唱了一首Mariah Carey的英雄,着实把我们惊异一番,那是我们第一次听到她的付出.如今,六年里出过九张畅销专辑,迄今八百万的销售量的燕姿,坐在我面前正在化妆,准备为获得杰出校友奖而拍摄一个获奖感言.

Hard work and conflicts 心路历程

Small in stature but big in vocal strength,Stefanie attributes part of success to hard work.
"I've never felt that I worked so hard in my entire life...I felt like I was doing my master's"
The 2000 Nanyang Business School graduate also realised that much of her success was due to teamwork.
"When I Started working,I began to recognise the hard work put in by every single person involved in an album's production,and I learnt to appreciate that."
However,the bright lights and glamour brought some personal conflicts.
"There were times when I had to think whether I had to go with my heart or give what people want.But at the end of the day,you can't make everyone happy.You just have to make yourself happy."
She continues,rather matter-of-factly:"A lot of people view me with envy but you have to give up a lot of stuff.You can't have it all-fame and fortune come with sacrifices,such as privacy."

身材虽然娇小,歌声却十分有力.燕姿把成功的原因部分归咎于勤奋努力."我从来没觉得自己工作多么多么勤奋,我只是喜欢按照老师的话去做." 南洋理工大学2000届毕业生(与燕姿同届的)也认为燕姿的成功很大程度上由于她的合作精神."每当开始工作,我就会开始敬佩每个认真参与专辑制作的人,我也会学着去欣赏他们."然而,娱乐圈生活和种种诱惑往往带来的是内心的挣扎."有几次,我甚至想到我是应该听自己的想法还是盲目跟随潮流,最后我想通了,你不可能取悦每个人,只能让自己活得开心."燕姿接着就事论事地说,"很多人会用嫉妒的眼光看我,我也不得不放弃很多.你不可能同时名利双收,牺牲也会接踵而至,就像隐私."
发表于 2006-4-12 21:20 | 显示全部楼层
支持  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-4-14 08:51 | 显示全部楼层
感动中
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-4-17 17:10 | 显示全部楼层
最后很现实~~!!
回复

使用道具 举报