注册会员
搜索
查看: 8247|回复: 35

[原创]重发 燕姿留言完整版(已更新)

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-4-21 12:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
HAPPY HORSE YEAR!!     2002-02-13

Dear all
This is the first time I'm in this newly designed webpage...looks interesting.

This year, I spent the new year in Shenzhen cos I had to perform there. It was an incredible experience. For my item alone, there were probably 200 people....there were people in robots suit and carnival vehicles and foreigners standing and waving from a big globe behind. Wa, tiny me was overwhelmed....then there were the fireworks and confetti etc etc... hahaha..

Before the performance, we were sleeping, eating and shopping and playing cards EVERY SINGLE DAY. Because the rehearsals were always on schedule, we always look at each other in disbelief when it is over in 10 minutes. Then the card playing began. The stakes were high and our reputations were at stake.There was no money involved, but hey, who says money is everything?

Anyway, the bottom line is, I had a great time in shenzhen. The food was fantastic and the shopping's unbelievably cheap. And even though I could not spend it with my family, it was certainly memorable. Will I do it again? Sure, but on Chinese New Year's Eve? hmm.....

Here's wishing all of you a healthy and wealthy Horse Year!!!!!

PS: I'm a horse!

yz

親愛的大家
這是我自從換了版面以後第一次上來. 看起來蠻新鮮的.

我今年的新年因為要表演, 所以就在深鎮 (sorry.. 我的電腦裡沒有正確的那個 ㄓㄣˋ ) 度過了. 那是一個非常令人難忘的經驗. 光是我的表演, 就有差不多 200 個人 (在台上?! ). 有人穿著機器人裝, 有的在嘉年華花車裡, 也有從外地來的人站在後面的大 globe 招著手.
哇! 嬌小的我真的覺得快被淹沒了
然後就是一陣煙火和從天空飄下的五彩碎紙. 哈哈哈

在正式表演之前, 我們 "每天" 都在睡覺, 吃, shopping 和玩牌, 因為彩排總是很按時. 而當少於十分鐘的彩排過去之後, 我們大家總是不敢相信的看著對方, 然後繼續玩牌囉!
這是個很大的表演, 一不小心, 我們的名聲就毀了. 而且並沒有演出費, 但是 hey?!誰說金錢就是全部?!

總而言之, 我在深鎮的時間過的非常愉快. 那裡的食物很好吃, 東西更是令人無法相信的便宜. 雖然我不能跟我的家人一起度過, 但是我覺得這個表演對我來說十分有紀念性.
你問我下次還會不會再去表演?! 當然啦! 但是要是又在農曆新年的話..... hmmm

在這裡就祝大家有個健康, 發大財的馬年囉!
(ps. 我是屬馬的!)

yz

[本贴已被 作者 于 2004年09月11日 21时41分53秒 编辑过][/COLOR][/ALIGN]
 楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 12:32 | 显示全部楼层

回复:[原创]重发 燕姿留言完整版

Please Please come to my concert  2002-02-26

HALLO

This is a plea from me to ask all of you to come. I am under stress. The nightmare that only 10 of you turned up seems real and frightening. ok ok if you are having exams then.....er...then.....er... nevermind.

heheheh I went to the gym today.....guess I must work even harder. JIA YOU!!!!

yz
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 12:34 | 显示全部楼层

Post-concert thoughts  2002-03-25

Hallo everyone

*sigh

There are so many things I want to say but don't know where to start. I'm so happy, so happy that I completed my first concert. I put in so much so much time and sweat in it that when I stepped down the stage after the last song, the tears just kept falling and falling. It was my dream come true, the dance, the music arrangement, the clothes, the crowd. It was everything I want in my concert. THANKS FOR COMING.

And I want to say. Don't worry about me not being myself. Don't worry about my company making me someone I'm not. Because they can't. And I don't need to be different to be better. I think, I only need to be myself.

If one day I were to stop singing on stage, I know I can spend the rest of my life in obscurity because of everyone of you and all these memories.

Thank you very very much.

Love
yz

Hallo everyone
哈囉,各位

There are so many things I want to say but don't know where to start. I'm so happy, so happy that I completed my first concert. I put in so much so much time and sweat in it that when I stepped down the stage after the last song, the tears just kept falling and falling. It was my dream come true, the dance, the music arrangement, the clothes, the crowd. It was everything I want in my concert. THANKS FOR COMING.

現在我心裡有千言萬語想要告訴大家,可是我卻不知道該從何說起。我真的好高興,好高興我終於完成了我的第一場演唱會。我投入了好多好多時間與汗水,所以當我唱完最後一首歌步下舞臺時,我的眼淚在一瞬間決堤了!我的夢想終於實現了,舞蹈、音樂曲目的安排、服裝、還有台下成千上萬愛我的歌迷們。這些就是我在我演唱會裡所想要的一切。謝謝大家來我的演唱會!!

And I want to say. Don't worry about me not being myself. Don't worry about my company making me someone I'm not. Because they can't. And I don't need to be different to be better. I think, I only need to be myself.

而且我必須要告訴大家:不要擔心我變得不像我自己!不要擔心華納會把我塑造成「另一個我」!因為他們不能!我也覺得我並不需要刻意去變得不同我想,我只要作我自己就對了!

If one day I were to stop singing on stage, I know I can spend the rest of my life in obscurity because of everyone of you and all these memories.

如果有一天,我不再在舞臺上演唱,有著你們每一位的支持以及這麼多美好的回憶,我知道我仍然能夠(快樂地)不引人注目地度過我生命中的每一天。

Thank you very very much.

非常非常感謝大家!!

Love
yz

愛你們的燕姿
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 12:37 | 显示全部楼层

h'lo   2002-03-29

HI

Was sleeping when I received the news...been busy these few days you see.

These few days I've been recording the new album...pretty good I think. THere is one particular song which I think is great. The lyrics are well written....but then again, my chinese is not fantastic....heheheh. But when I read the lyrics, I can feel it. This song is going to make some people cry.

I guess the workload is getting to me, I've been impatient and irritable. But tomorrow will be a better day, cos I'm going to buy myself a dog (the dog that "M" gave had to be returned, I cannot possibly keep a dog in Taiwan).

SO, I will have company. And I'm looking forward to it.

And since I'm on to the next album, I shall share something with all of you:

Give me the courage to speak as I stand
And spew, my uncontinuos, unwavering thoughts
My beliefs, my two cents worth
The courage to be the one who withstands
All my ideals of a great man
To be the best even if no one is watching
To run as fast as my legs would take me
even if, I'm the last to cross the line

('I forgot this part')

To let myself die a little
When you take that part of me away

--------------yz

h'lo
→哈囉

HI

Was sleeping when I received the news...been busy these few days you see.
    當我得知金曲獎我入圍三項時我正在睡覺哪……大家都曉得我最近這一陣子工作實在太忙碌了。

These few days I've been recording the new album...pretty good I think. THere is one particular song which I think is great. The lyrics are well written....but then again, my chinese is not fantastic....heheheh. But when I read the lyrics, I can feel it. This song is going to make some people cry.
    回到新加坡後的這幾天,我已經開始在錄製第五張專輯了……我覺得它會是很棒的,裡面有一首很特別、我很喜歡的歌,歌詞寫得非常非常好(就我的感覺來說啦)……再次要強調的是,我的中文程度並不是很好……呵呵。不過,當我看到這歌詞時,我真的覺得很感動,它一定會讓不少人激動落淚哪。

I guess the workload is getting to me, I've been impatient and irritable. But tomorrow will be a better day, cos I'm going to buy myself a dog (the dog that "M" gave had to be returned, I cannot possibly keep a dog in Taiwan).
    我想由於工作負擔的加重,我這一陣子變得比較沒有耐性也一直覺得很煩躁,不過明天不會這樣哩,因為我就要去買一隻屬於我的小狗狗了(那隻在演唱會後慶功宴上麥當勞送我的小馬爾濟斯,已經退回狗店去了,工作太忙碌了,我真的不可能在台灣養狗)

SO, I will have company. And I'm looking forward to it.
    所以囉,我馬上就會有同伴了,而且我真的很期待擁有它。

And since I'm on to the next album, I shall share something with all of you:
    我正在準備新專輯,有些感受是想跟大家一起分享的:

Give me the courage to speak as I stand
給我訴說我現況的勇氣
And spew, my uncontinuos, unwavering thoughts
傾訴我堅定不移的想法
My beliefs, my two cents worth
我的信念、我的兩分錢值得
The courage to be the one who withstands
承受艱苦的勇氣
All my ideals of a great man
我對於成為一個偉人的想法
To be the best even if no one is watching
就是即使沒有人關注也要成為最棒的
To run as fast as my legs would take me
用我自己的腳步帶著我奮力向前
even if, I'm the last to cross the line
即使……我是最後一個到達終點的

('I forgot this part')
(這一段我忘記了)

To let myself die a little
When you take that part of me away
當你取走了那一部份的我
我已經失去了一點點自我

--------------yz
--------------燕姿
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 12:40 | 显示全部楼层

you can do it!  2002-04-03

HALO

finally I have finished my work in Singapore, will be flying off tomorrow....BUT I think my grandma is unwell.....so is sonny (The Other Male in the Family). Very worrying.

Sonny, like me is picky about food, so he collapsed 2 days ago and I had to wake up to bring him to the vet.....he is recovering, I hope!!

With so little time, I'm trying as hard as I can to do a good album. I think I've become a more difficult person....heheheh, quite unlike the laid back pace that I'm more acustomed to. But you know, when you don't have a choice, you make the best out of what you have.

So work hard young ones. You are only young once.
Let's 'JIA YOU' together.

Love
yz

you can do it!
你可以辦到的!

HALO
哈囉
finally I have finished my work in Singapore, will be flying off tomorrow....BUT I think my grandma is unwell.....so is sonny (The Other Male in the Family). Very worrying.
終於我完成了在新加坡的工作,明天就要飛離新加坡...但是我想到我的奶奶情況不太好...小弟弟也一樣(他是家庭的另一個男成員)。我非常擔心。
Sonny, like me is picky about food, so he collapsed 2 days ago and I had to wake up to bring him to the vet.....he is recovering, I hope!!
小弟弟,就像我一樣挑食,所以他兩天前虛脫了而且我必須警覺而且帶他去診療.....我希望他在恢復中!!
With so little time, I'm trying as hard as I can to do a good album. I think I've become a more difficult person....heheheh, quite unlike the laid back pace that I'm more acustomed to. But you know, when you don't have a choice, you make the best out of what you have.
在很短的時間裡,我嘗試著盡我所能完成一張好的專輯。我想我已經成為了一個比較難以相處的人了....嘿嘿嘿,完全不像我之前比較習慣去跟著腳步去作。然而你知道,當你沒有選擇的餘地時,你只能將你所擁有的做到最好。
So work hard young ones. You are only young once.
所以年輕的時候努力工作吧。因為你的年輕只有一次。
Let's 'JIA YOU' together.
讓我們一起加油。
Love
愛你們的
yz
燕姿
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 12:42 | 显示全部楼层

.   2002-04-21

hallo
I've been to heaven and back.

yz
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 12:48 | 显示全部楼层

HAllo  2002-04-30

Hallo

Singapore's concert is over...heheh..I sang my lungs out that night, and dance with all my 'fiendish' might....heheh....I guess Singaporeans are way too shy.....maybe I wouldn't be as warm in my idol's concert, I don't know. But I'm glad the people I knew enjoyed it.

BUT I really want to thank those enthusiastic few, with their banners and neon lights. I'm sure they all take time to prepare....they really light up the otherwise 'sedate' concert. And the fans from HK! Wa, I really think they are spending too much money. Save it for a rainy day, I'm sure all your money are hard-earned....like mine. But thank you very very much, it's very encouraging.

Personally I think I talked too little during the concert.....I'm just so bad at this. I comfort myself by thinking I'm a 'singer', my main job is to sing, not talk...=P I think I communicate better through writing.....maybe, they should do pamphlets and pass them around during the concert so I can concentrate on my performance? no lar. that's a bad idea.

These few days, I've been thinking about a lot a LOT of issues. Issues that I haven't been giving thought. If you are given something that u have always wanted (e.g. a 5 carat diamond, a wonderful spouse, Fantastic grades, a flying horse whatever) but you can't tell anyone about it nor share your happiness with anyone.......will you want it?

Just a little something to keep those of you idle busy.

ok see you soon.

yz

哈囉
新加坡的演唱會已經結束ㄌ...嘿嘿嘿...
I sang my lungs out that night(不太會翻這一句 但應該是指老大用它的真感情在唱吧 I guess :P) 以及盡可能的跳我那"難看"的舞蹈吧...(嗚 不知有無翻錯)
嘿嘿嘿 我覺得新加坡人 一般來說都太害羞ㄌ
也可能是我未在我的演唱會中 表現出我的熱情吧
我不知道 但 我很高興我所認識的人都很欣賞這一場演唱會

但我衷心的要謝謝那些熱誠的少數歌迷 及他們的旗幟以及霓光棒
我相信他們都是有花時間在準備這些東西 要不是他們的話 這將會是一場"安靜"的演唱會...還有 要感謝從香港趕來的歌迷!!
哇 我真的覺得他們花ㄌ太多錢ㄌ!!
將這些錢存起來 為ㄌ之後的不知的困境
我相信這些錢都是你們辛苦賺來的錢...就跟我一樣
但仍然非非常非常的感謝你們 那對我是一個很大的鼓舞

我個人覺得我在演唱會中說了太少話ㄌ...我真的不擅長在這一方面
我安慰著我自己 想著"我只是個歌手" 我的主要工作只不過是唱歌
而不是講話=P
我覺得我比較擅長用文字來溝通吧....也許
在演唱會期間 他們應該做ㄍ小冊子 及 放在他們四周
以致於我會專心在我的表演上
錯啦 這是個壞主意啦!!
(我想應該是指做小抄 來說話吧!!)

這幾天,我想過了有關很多很多的問題。那些問題我想不出來。如果你被給予了一樣東西,那是你一直想要擁有的(例如 一個五克拉的鑽石,一個很棒的配偶,很棒的成績單,一匹會飛的馬,諸如此類的)但是你無法告訴任何人有關你所想要的,也不能與任何人一起分享它.......這樣一來,你還想要追求這樣的東西嗎?

這只是個小小的思考問題 讓你們在閒暇時來想想的

ok 希望很快能在見到你們

燕姿
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 12:50 | 显示全部楼层

Hey hey soccer fever  2002-06-21

HI I'm watching England vs Brazil...The score is now 1-0...

HEHEHE

I love holidays....I had such a great time in HK and Bali....I wish I can spend more time at home.....Wa I hear my neighbours screaming....must be another goal...

byebye I'm off to watch TV!!!

(will be back again soon)

yz

HI I'm watching England vs Brazil...The score is now 1-0...
    嗨,我正在看世界杯賽足球賽英格蘭與巴西的激烈戰況哩……現在的比數是一比零……
(LEO Man補充:有史以來最美麗的世界杯足球賽播報員孫燕姿報導……)

HEHEHE
    嘿嘿嘿

I love holidays....I had such a great time in HK and Bali....I wish I can spend more time at home.....Wa I hear my neighbours screaming....must be another goal...
    我愛死了放假的日子……過去這一個多星期在香港和巴里島玩得好開心哪……我希望能夠有更多時間待在家裡……哇,我聽見我鄰居的大聲叫喊了……一定是又進球得分了咧……

byebye I'm off to watch TV!!!
(will be back again soon)
    掰掰,我要趕快回到電視機前面了!
(很快就會回來)

yz
燕姿
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 12:53 | 显示全部楼层

hi all   2002-07-04

hallo

Yesterday I went shopping with my mum. I realise it is an almost impossible task. Every now and then I have to autograph......speaking of autograph, I really didn't want the malaysian guy to regret, me signing on his guitar. Didn't expect the hoo-ha over it. Maybe I should have, considering how he lugged it to my autograph session.

anyway

how's everyone? Why is it you seldom answer this question? I most certainly want to know what is going on in your life, that is different from mine, that may seem mundane to you but might probably be most desirable to me.

ok I have to go.....hope everyone is well tonite!!

yz

Hallo
哈囉

Yesterday I went shopping with my mum. I realise it is an almost impossible task. Every now and then I have to autograph......speaking of autograph, I really didn't want the malaysian guy to regret, me signing on his guitar. Didn't expect the hoo-ha over it. Maybe I should have, considering how he lugged it to my autograph session.
    昨天我和媽媽去逛街。我發覺逛街幾乎是一件「不可能的任務」,我一直要不斷簽名……說到簽名,我真的不希望馬來西亞那位男歌迷,因為我沒有在他的吉他上簽名而感到太難過,希望大家也不要太對這件事騷動。或許,我是應該幫他簽名的,畢竟他那麼費力地把那把吉他帶到我的簽名會上。

anyway
    不管怎樣

how's everyone? Why is it you seldom answer this question? I most certainly want to know what is going on in your life, that is different from mine, that may seem mundane to you but might probably be most desirable to me.
    大家最近過得好嗎?為什麼每次我這麼問,大家都很少回答我?我好想知道大家的日子過得怎麼樣,因為那跟我的生活是有很大不同的,或許你覺得你的生活過得很無趣,可是卻很可能讓我很嚮往呢!

ok I have to go.....hope everyone is well tonite!!
    好了,我得走了……希望大家有個美好的夜晚!!

yz
燕姿
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 12:56 | 显示全部楼层

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY   2002-07-23

HI HI

YAY.....HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!

You know, I had about 7 cakes so far.....isn't that amazing? I even had one a few thousand miles above ground....travel SIA.

It's nice to be home on my birthday......spending it with friends and family, then seeing all your well wishes on the net. THANK YOU GUYS!

AND YOU KNOW WHAT? MY COUSIN IS IN THE LABOUR ROOM>... WHICH MEANS I MAY HAVE A nephew on my birthday!!! I wish....I wish....that will be really special.

ok gotto go.

birthday girl,
yz

HI HI
    嗨嗨

YAY.....HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!
    呀……祝我生日快樂!!!

You know, I had about 7 cakes so far.....isn't that amazing? I even had one a

few thousand miles above ground....travel SIA.
    大家曉得,我今年到現在已經吃了七次生日蛋糕了……很嚇人吧?我搭新加坡航空班機回

家的時候甚至還帶了一個。

It's nice to be home on my birthday......spending it with friends and family,

then seeing all your well wishes on the net. THANK YOU GUYS!
    能在家裡過生日真好……和朋友以及家人一起度過,然後還能上網看到大家給我的生日祝

福。謝謝大家!!!

AND YOU KNOW WHAT? MY COUSIN IS IN THE LABOUR ROOM>... WHICH MEANS I MAY HAVE A

nephew on my birthday!!! I wish....I wish....that will be really special.
    你知道嗎?我堂姐正在待產房裡哪……所以說我外甥可能會跟我同一天生日哪!我希望…

…希望可以……那樣感覺很特別哪。

ok gotto go.
    好了,我要走了。

birthday girl,
yz

今天過生日的女生,
燕姿
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 12:58 | 显示全部楼层

THank you!   2002-08-05

HI

I'm home!

Yesterday's concert went pretty well.....except for the ridiculously loud explosion and the wobbly chair.....other than that, i like it.

Big thank you to all the fans from Malaysia, singapore, hk, taiwan and wherever else I missed. You know I don't like you all to spend unnecessary money. so please save it for a rainy day.....or help someone like Yanfang with that money?? aiyo I'm such a nag.

Doing concerts is really exhausting....but it's beginning to grow on me.....it sure beats promotion!! wahaha

I'm going to watch movies over the next few days n of course, prepare for my NDP performance....can't bear to think about it. Sends shivers down my spine.

Today I bought dilbert and feng shui book, think I will go study it after I bathe.

life is good so far for me, hope everyone is having a good time too.

GOD BLESS ALL U KIND SOULS.

yz

HI

I'm home!
我現在在家裡
Yesterday's concert went pretty well.....except for the ridiculously loud explosion and the wobbly chair.....other than that, i like it.
昨天的演唱會進行的相當的完美 除了可笑的巨大爆炸和那搖擺不定的椅子之外,其他的我都相當滿意
Big thank you to all the fans from Malaysia, singapore, hk, taiwan and wherever else I missed. You know I don't like you all to spend unnecessary money. so please save it for a rainy day.....or help someone like Yanfang with that money?? aiyo I'm such a nag.
很謝謝從馬來西亞、新加坡、香港、台灣,還有遠從其他各地來的FANS們。你們知道我不喜歡你們花費那麼多不必要的花費,所以請你們存起來為了不時之需...或是幫助像是燕芳這樣的人們的金錢援助,好嗎??唉唷,我是如此的嘮叨...呵呵
Doing concerts is really exhausting....but it's beginning to grow on me.....it sure beats promotion!! wahaha
辦一場演唱會是很累的...但是對我來說這是個成長的開始...它確實促使我成長不少 哇哈哈
I'm going to watch movies over the next few days n of course, prepare for my NDP performance....can't bear to think about it. Sends shivers down my spine.
當然接下來的日子裡,我將會去看電影,準備我的國慶日演出...不能再想這個了..它會讓我渾身發抖
Today I bought dilbert and feng shui book, think I will go study it after I bathe.
今天我買了呆伯特和風水書,我打算在我洗澡完之後去研讀它們
life is good so far for me, hope everyone is having a good time too.
對我來說生命太美好了,希望每個人也都有快樂的時光
GOD BLESS ALL U KIND SOULS.
願神保佑所有的你們和你們的靈魂
yz
燕姿
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 13:02 | 显示全部楼层

insomnia   2002-08-06

I have insomnia.

slept at 7 am this morning.

the feeling is disgusting. by the way, my feng shui book sucked.

read jolin 's message,

*sigh only an artiste friend can understand an artiste friend best. Things will only get better for her. I really wish that she finds love just as I wish I would. For the greatest of all is love.

yz

I have insomnia.
    我失眠了

slept at 7 am this morning.
    今天早上七點才睡著

the feeling is disgusting. by the way, my feng shui book sucked.
    失眠的感覺好痛苦,另外,我剛買的風水書好難看

read jolin 's message,
    剛剛看了BBC轉PO的依林新書內容( http://www.warnermusic.com.tw/community/forum/topic.php?forum_description=%AE%5D%BFP%AB%BA+Yanzi&cat_id=1&forum_id=483&topic_id=43258 )

*sigh only an artiste friend can understand an artiste friend best. Things will only get better for her. I really wish that she finds love just as I wish I would. For the greatest of all is love.
讓人感嘆,只有一個藝人朋友才能真正彼此互相瞭解,有依林這樣的朋友實在很好。我很希望依林能找到真愛,就好像我也希望我能找到一樣。愛情是最美好的事情。

yz
燕姿
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 13:04 | 显示全部楼层

a lazy day   2002-08-07

today I went to see Benjamin (same-bday-nephew). He is very cute.

Didn't do much today.....actually, I can't decide if I like work or idling better.....or dislike.

what else can I do? I need a new hobby......cannot waste time like that....the world is coming to an end in ......10 years? ok it's pure nonsense on my part.....but remember when everything comes to an end, you must have done whatever you wanted to do.

Let's see....

shopping is a waste of time

guitar is good

stickers are good.

gym is good.... but I'm so lazy after each concert.

food is bad....hehehe.....moderation is the key

books are good.

ok....hope tomorrow will be a better day.

yz

today I went to see Benjamin (same-bday-nephew). He is very cute.
今天我去看了我的小外甥Benjamin,他真的很可愛啊
Didn't do much today.....actually, I can't decide if I like work or idling better.....or dislike.
今天沒有幹什麼……老實說我是拿不定主意,究竟是要做些什麼或是閒閒著比較好…..有點討厭這感覺
what else can I do? I need a new hobby......cannot waste time like that....the world is coming to an end in ......10 years? ok it's pure nonsense on my part.....but remember when everything comes to an end, you must have done whatever you wanted to do.
我還可做些什麼呢? 我需要一樣新的嗜好……不能竟這樣浪費了時間…那個世界末日是不是在10年內啊?
算吧….這純是我的廢話……但萬事皆有其終結之日,你一定要把想做的事情一一完成
Let's see....
讓我想一想
shopping is a waste of time
逛街購物是浪費時間的
guitar is good
學吉他是有益的
stickers are good.
STICKERS(巧克力)???是好的
gym is good.... but I'm so lazy after each concert.
健身也是有并的…但演唱會後我顯得有點懶了
food is bad....hehehe.....moderation is the key
吃東西不太好…HEHHE…..均衡適量才是重點
books are good.
看書是有益的
ok....hope tomorrow will be a better day.
好了,希望明天會更好
yz
燕姿
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 13:07 | 显示全部楼层

HALLO!!!    2002-08-12

Dear ALL

hi hi..

you know, that day at the Istana....I was way nervous. I didn't dare to look at them in the eye.....(Esp SM Lee Kuan Yew) but the president and the prime minister were very friendly.... then I avoided mingling by staying at a corner......the istana is very pretty. The white colonial building, the old graceful trees, all on top of a hill. The president is very lucky.

these few days, I have been busy catching up with my friends. We invented new games and played hide n seek. It was fun.

For your information, I did not lip sync a single song in my concerts. It was pure hard work in the gym for that kind of stamina. Believe me it is torture. I always refuse to work out once my concert is over.

ok I'm going to watch tv.

see you soon,

yz

Dear ALL
親愛的你們
hi hi..
嗨嗨
you know, that day at the Istana....I was way nervous. I didn't dare to look at them in the eye.....(Esp SM Lee Kuan Yew) but the president and the prime minister were very friendly.... then I avoided mingling by staying at a corner......the istana is very pretty. The white colonial building, the old graceful trees, all on top of a hill. The president is very lucky.
就如你們大家所知道的,那天我在總統府...我從頭到尾都很緊張哩. 我不敢直視他們(特別是李光耀) 但是總統和總理非常的和善...然後我在那個角落裡待著以免我迷路 總統府是非常的漂亮的. 白色的殖民時代建築 古老優美的樹木 在整個山丘頂上 總統是非常幸運的呢
these few days, I have been busy catching up with my friends. We invented new games and played hide n seek. It was fun.
在這幾天,我忙著跟我的朋友們聚在一起 我們發明了幾個新的遊戲還玩了"捉迷藏"呢...
For your information, I did not lip sync a single song in my concerts. It was pure hard work in the gym for that kind of stamina. Believe me it is torture. I always refuse to work out once my concert is over.
透過你們的留言,我從來沒有在我的演唱會上採用對嘴唱歌過...在體育場裡要對嘴是非常的困難 相信我這些說法是扭曲的的謠言 我一向都是拒絕在我演唱會結束之後去做運動的
ok I'm going to watch tv.
好啦 我要去看電視囉
see you soon,
期待早日和大家見面
yz
燕姿
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 13:09 | 显示全部楼层

yo   2002-09-05

hallo all

I'm really enjoying myself in singapore, every day I wake up at noon, read the papers, have lunch and read a book, go shopping, bring sonny out, play pool etc. Ab Fab.

recently I bought a book by irvine welsh - glue. but I haven't really got into it yet......wahaha cos I bought another book 101 reykjavik (or something like that)....fickle fickle.

and yet, These few days I worry over the way I spend my time. it feels so good when everything is at your pace. but it's like a stand still. if you are not moving forward, you might be slipping backwards.

how? ironical isn't it? When you have what you want, you don't know what to do with it.
MAkes you think twice about why you want it in the first place.

vell. I'm going for dinner, and then think about what to do next.

goodbye!

yz

hallo all
哈羅大家好

I'm really enjoying myself in singapore, every day I wake up at noon, read the papers, have lunch and read a book, go shopping, bring sonny out, play pool etc. Ab Fab.
我在新加坡好享受,每天睡到中午才起床,讀報,吃午飯,閱讀書籍,去“血拼”,帶sonny出去走走,玩撞球等等等。真是太好了。

recently I bought a book by irvine welsh - glue. but I haven't really got into it yet......wahaha cos I bought another book 101 reykjavik (or something like that)....fickle fickle.
我最近買了irvine welsh的書-看得非常著迷。但我還沒有看到最精采的部份 ……哈哈哈,因為我買了另一本書叫做101 reykjavik(或之類的書名)……好花心。

and yet, These few days I worry over the way I spend my time. it feels so good when everything is at your pace. but it's like a stand still. if you are not moving forward, you might be slipping backwards.
但這几天我對自己的生活方式有點擔心。按自己的步伐做事讓人感覺很好。但這又像是原地踏步。因為如果你不前進的話,就可能會倒退。

how? ironical isn't it? When you have what you want, you don't know what to do with it.
怎么辦?很矛盾是嗎?當你擁有你所要東西時,你卻不知如何利用。

MAkes you think twice about why you want it in the first place.
它讓你懷疑當初為何要這個東西。

vell. I'm going for dinner, and then think about what to do next.
好了,我要去吃晚餐了,然后再想想接下來要怎么做?

goodbye!
掰掰!

yz
燕姿
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 13:12 | 显示全部楼层

DALIAN is a good place   2002-09-18

HI

I just came back from china.....Dalian is quite a nice place. The climate is gd this time of the year. This time, after the performance, we went to the zoo! There were lions and hyenas and ostriches and this damn cute animal (TuoYang) I think it's a llama or watever.....wa I was telling them I want that for birthday. It is almost as tall as me, and it goes "meh meh" like a lamb. wa very cute. then we went to this part of a cliff whereby if you don't step on the car's accelerator, it will move backwards.....very amazing.

Then I got stuck in Beijing. At 11 pm at the beijing international airport, the people at china airlines refuse to help me get on the plane, saying I need a stamp on the ticket fr the Singapore airlines, which was obviously closed at that hour. They then say I can only get on if I purchase another ticket WHICH I REFUSE.

so I took my luggage and all back to the city and had a good dinner and sleep!

Don't give in to nasty people ok.

The reason why I sang a different song was because the ORGANIZERS thought "Cloudy Day" was too slow.

ok I gotta go....have a nice day everyone..

yz

(標題)DALIAN is a good place
(標題)大連是個好地方
HI

I just came back from china.....Dalian is quite a nice place. The climate is gd this time of the year. This time, after the performance, we went to the zoo! There were lions and hyenas and ostriches and this damn cute animal (TuoYang) I think it's a llama or watever.....wa I was telling them I want that for birthday. It is almost as tall as me, and it goes "meh meh" like a lamb. wa very cute. then we went to this part of a cliff whereby if you don't step on the car's accelerator, it will move backwards.....very amazing.
    我昨天剛從大陸回到新加坡……大連真是個好地方。現在這時候的天氣剛好是整年終最好的時候,在9月14日晚上大連服裝節開幕晚會的表演之害,我們還去逛了動物園!裡面有好多獅子、土狼、鴕鳥還有一種超可愛的動物「駝羊」,我想那是種無峰的駱駝之類的動物吧……哈,我跟我身邊的人(LEOMan按,可能是剛媽和孫媽媽吧)說想要一隻當生日禮物。它幾乎跟我一樣高哩,叫聲跟小羊一樣是『咩咩』叫的,哇,好可愛哪!後來我們還去了一個很驚險的懸崖,幾乎不用力踩汽車油門的話,就會往下滑哩,哈。

(LEO Man按,感謝WWW找到的資料,關於「駝羊」的資料與照片,請看這裡 http://www.c-l.com.cn/docc/clnmhg.htm ,也是WWW找到的正面照片 http://home.kimo.com.tw/aibamali/essay/essay.htm 。嗯,另外我還找到資料 http://www.pep.com.cn/kexue/dwzw/dinosaur/0052.htm 駝羊是偶蹄目(Artiodactyla)駱駝科(Camelidae)駝羊屬(Lama)的生物)

Then I got stuck in Beijing. At 11 pm at the beijing international airport, the people at china airlines refuse to help me get on the plane, saying I need a stamp on the ticket fr the Singapore airlines, which was obviously closed at that hour. They then say I can only get on if I purchase another ticket WHICH I REFUSE.
    接著我在北京受到不好的對待,晚上十一點在北京國際機場,中國東方航空公司的拒絕讓我登機,說我的機票上需要由新加坡航空公司蓋個章,顯然那時候新加坡航空的機場櫃臺早就關了。他們就說除非我要重新再買一張票才可以登機,我當然拒絕接受囉!

so I took my luggage and all back to the city and had a good dinner and sleep!
    所以,我就轉頭拿了我的行李回到市區,然後吃了一頓好吃的晚餐、睡個好覺!

Don't give in to nasty people ok.
    不要對無理的人讓步,好嗎。

The reason why I sang a different song was because the ORGANIZERS thought "Cloudy Day" was too slow.
    我這次表演沒有唱原先排定的《天黑黑》,是因為大會覺得《天黑黑》這曲子太慢了,所以我改唱《逃亡》(另外還有唱《綠光》)。

ok I gotta go....have a nice day everyone..
    好了,我要走囉,祝大家愉快。

yz
燕姿
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 13:14 | 显示全部楼层

happyhols.   2002-10-03

Dear all

How are you?

Well I went back to taiwan last week for some work and I watched Jay's concert. It was good. I'm sure Gnet would love to watch it wahaha.

I HAVE VERY GOOD NEWS. MY ELDER SISTER IS PREGNANT n I'm very very happy. Must protect her in Paris.... must go for good food then....wahahaha very happy.

My mum is going to be a grandmother....I don't think she likes the sound of that.... I won't.
boy or girl? I think little boys are a nuisance, but because we have so many girls in the family, I think a boy can be tolerated....heheh. ok anything as long as 'it' is healthy.

well my lasik will have to wait I suppose.....but LEO Man is amazingly resourceful, he actually listed the surgeon I asked for in singapore....must really hand it to you.

I think I'm going to have fun this time round. I have been unfocused for so long, I should at least be focused about having fun yes?

Love
yz

(標題)happyhols.
快樂的假期

Dear all
親愛的大家

How are you?
    最近過得好嗎?

Well I went back to taiwan last week for some work and I watched Jay's concert. It was good. I'm sure Gnet would love to watch it wahaha.
    嗯,上個星期我有些工作要作,所以回台灣一趟。上週六(28日)晚上我也去看了周杰倫的「The One」演唱會,那演唱會真的很不錯。我很確定Gent一定會很喜歡的,哇哈哈。(LEO Man按:燕姿說的Gnet我一時無法確定是誰,稍晚確定再補充,哈,現在燕姿應該還在線上,要不然燕姿說清楚一點吧!)

I HAVE VERY GOOD NEWS. MY ELDER SISTER IS PREGNANT n I'm very very happy. Must protect her in Paris.... must go for good food then....wahahaha very happy.
    有個天大的好消息要告訴大家,我姊姊燕佳懷孕了!我好開心哪!到巴黎遊玩的時候,我一定要好好保護她……一定要去吃很多好吃的美食……哇哈哈哈,實在太高興了。

My mum is going to be a grandmother....I don't think she likes the sound of that.... I won't.
    我媽媽很快就要當祖母了……我想我媽媽一定不想被這樣叫……我就不喜歡。

boy or girl? I think little boys are a nuisance, but because we have so many girls in the family, I think a boy can be tolerated....heheh. ok anything as long as 'it' is healthy.
    燕佳的baby會是男孩還是女孩?我一直都覺得小男孩很難搞,可是我們家已經有這麼多女生了啊,我想應該我們能夠容受有一個煩人的小男生吧……哈哈。好啦,不管是男生還是女生,身體健康是最重要的。

well my lasik will have to wait I suppose.....but LEO Man is amazingly resourceful, he actually listed the surgeon I asked for in singapore....must really hand it to you.
    嗯,我想我還是沒辦法很快去動雷射近視手術……不過LEO Man資料蒐集的能力真的超厲害的,我找的醫生竟然真的就在他整理出來的新加坡LASIK手術醫生名單裡面咧……這件事真的一定要告訴大家。

I think I'm going to have fun this time round. I have been unfocused for so long, I should at least be focused about having fun yes?
    我想我最近這一陣子應該會玩得很開心,我已經散散漫漫好久了,至少應該要專心好好玩一玩吧,不是嗎?

Love
yz
愛你們的
燕姿
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 13:19 | 显示全部楼层

New songs, new album   2002-11-09

HAllo

This holiday has been really long and satisfying.....and still there are a dozen things I want to do and complete. After travelling, I realise there are a million things to do.....isn't it ironic? The definition of living life is really still a mystery. Does it mean relaxing by a scenic place and watch the world go by? Or fulfilling your potential, making every day a challenge, an adventure? I guess the answer would be: enjoy by stages.

split our life into the different stages, then we begin to see more clearly what is the best thing to do, to optimise utillity.

too serious a topic, let's move on.

The reason why I don't type in Chinese because my thoughts does not flow as smoothly when I have to think of how to type the words.....so ....sorry please bear with me. And thank you all my translators.

Well, I am embarking on my next album soon. Another journey, another experience. I had a few interesting encounters this time round but I can't put it in words or music. But I have full confidence that the musicians around me will be able to help me. We have begin our collection for the next album. Believe me it is an arduous task. we are all stressed....heheh...pray for me!

I hope I will gather and get my song together soon......meanwhile enjoy your weekend!

Smiles,
yz

HAllo
哈囉!

This holiday has been really long and satisfying.....and still there are a dozen things I want to do and complete.
    最近這一個月左右的休假真的蠻久、我也玩得蠻爽的……可是還是有很多事情是我想去作、去完成的。

After travelling, I realise there are a million things to do.....isn't it ironic?
    在旅行過後,我才發覺有一大堆事情等著我去作……這不是很諷刺嗎?

The definition of living life is really still a mystery.
    日子應該怎麼過實在很難說。

Does it mean relaxing by a scenic place and watch the world go by?
    是應該待在景色優美的地方放輕鬆過日子、看著地球不停地轉動?

Or fulfilling your potential, making every day a challenge, an adventure?
    還是說應該盡力發揮你的才能與潛力,每天都自我挑戰、冒險?

I guess the answer would be: enjoy by stages.
    我想答案應該是:讓每個階段不同的生活都過得很精彩。

split our life into the different stages, then we begin to see more clearly what is the best thing to do, to optimise utillity.
    如果我們先把人生劃分為各個不同的階段,就能夠更清楚瞭解每個階段有什麼事情是最應該要去作、盡力做到最好的。
(LEO Man按:我猜想optimise utillity應該是optimize utility的筆誤)

too serious a topic, let's move on.
    啊,這個話題實在太嚴肅了啦,我們說說別的吧。

The reason why I don't type in Chinese because my thoughts does not flow as smoothly when I have to think of how to type the words.....so ....sorry please bear with me. And thank you all my translators.
    現在我都沒有用中文留言,是因為我都要思考那些中文字要怎麼打,這樣我的思緒就沒辦法像打英文時那麼順暢……所以……請大家原諒我不用中文留言啦,也謝謝所有幫我翻譯留言的人。

Well, I am embarking on my next album soon.
    好啦,我很快就會開始籌備我的新專輯。

Another journey, another experience.
    另一段旅程,帶來另一個經驗。

I had a few interesting encounters this time round but I can't put it in words or music.
    這次的旅行我有一些有趣的經歷,可是我還沒辦法用文字或音樂紀錄下來。

But I have full confidence that the musicians around me will be able to help me.
    不過,我有充分的信心相信我身邊的音樂人能夠幫我做到。

We have begin our collection for the next album.
    我們已經開始收下一張專輯的新歌了。

Believe me it is an arduous task.
    相信我,新專輯的收歌與製作會很艱難。

we are all stressed....heheh...pray for me!
    我們的壓力一定會很大很大……嘿嘿……大家為我祈禱吧!

I hope I will gather and get my song together soon......meanwhile enjoy your weekend!
    我希望我很快就能夠收到我新專輯所需要的歌……也祝大家有個愉快的週末!

Smiles,
要開心呦

yz
燕姿
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 13:23 | 显示全部楼层

woohoo big hoohah    2002-11-19

hallo hallo

what a busy day for everyone! I'm in the studio now, recording for the next album. not bad not bad. really hope you all like it.

ok I haven't got much to share.....so maybe I should write off here.

I look forward to a well done album more than any award.

Ciao!

yz

(標題)woohoo big hoohah
(LEO Man:雖然這幾天在新加坡聽了很多Singlish,還是不太確定燕姿這標題是什麼意思,新加坡朋友們能補充說明一下嗎?「嗚呴逼呴哈」?)

hallo hallo
    哈囉,哈囉

what a busy day for everyone! I'm in the studio now, recording for the next album. not bad not bad. really hope you all like it.
    今天大家可真是忙碌啊!我現在正在錄音室裡,為下一張新專輯錄音配唱哩。新專輯的歌蠻不錯的呦,真的好希望你們都會喜歡它。

ok I haven't got much to share.....so maybe I should write off here.
    好啦,我最近沒有很多事可以和大家分享……我想我就寫到這裡好了。

I look forward to a well done album more than any award.
    對我來說,比起拿獎我更期待做好一張專輯、給大家更多的好音樂。

Ciao!
掰掰!

yz
燕姿
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 13:25 | 显示全部楼层

Tis the season to be jolly    2002-12-09

YAY

Christmas is here again! Although I can't be around for christmas, I really like the yuletide feel all around. I haven't gotten down to buy my presents cos I've been busy as HELL. Everynight when I get home, it's K.O time for me on the sofa. My mum always wake me up then I'll drag myself back to my room....my sofa is pretty comfy.

I hope you are all ready for my next album. After my recording, I will have to psyche myself up for the battle. I'M READY I'M READY!!!!!! yeah. After this long holiday, I really am ready. This album is more exciting than I'd expected. So I really hope you will enjoy the ride too...

wahahaha

Love
yz

標題:Tis the season to be jolly
這是歡樂的季節

YAY
呀~~

Christmas is here again! Although I can't be around for christmas, I really like the yuletide feel all around. I haven't gotten down to buy my presents cos I've been busy as HELL. Everynight when I get home, it's K.O time for me on the sofa. My mum always wake me up then I'll drag myself back to my room....my sofa is pretty comfy.
    聖誕節又快到了!雖然我不能過聖誕節,但我真的很喜歡被聖誕季節氣氛圍繞的感覺。我還沒有很認真地去準備聖誕禮物,因為這一陣子我實在是忙翻了。每天晚上我回到家裡,就累得倒在沙發上。我媽媽發現後總是把我叫醒,然後我就會慢吞吞地「爬」回房間……我們家客廳的沙發實在超舒服的。

I hope you are all ready for my next album. After my recording, I will have to psyche myself up for the battle. I'M READY I'M READY!!!!!! yeah. After this long holiday, I really am ready. This album is more exciting than I'd expected. So I really hope you will enjoy the ride too...
    我希望你們大家都已經準備好要聽聽我的新專輯了。錄音工作完成後,我就得打起精神上戰場了。(我這樣鼓舞自己:)我已經準備好了!我已經準備好了!!!!耶。經過這一陣子的長假之後,我真的已經準備好了。這次的新專輯比我原先所預期的還要精彩哪,所以我真的好希望好希望你們也都喜歡它……

wahahaha
哇哈哈哈

Love
yz
愛你們的
燕姿
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 13:30 | 显示全部楼层

HIYA   2003-01-31

YO

I'm so happy to be home this Chinese New year! I remember last year, I was in Shenzhen. After my performance, I immediately went for a swim in the hotel I was staying. The life guard obviously did not know who I was.

" Hi, Why aren't you home for the new year?"
"I have to work."
"oh.....ok. Then why aren't you watching the New Year's program? It is a very important event here."
"....."

I figured if I told him I just finished performing, it would lead to a barage of questions. So I just feigned disinterest. As much as I hate to work during Christmas, New Year, Birthdays.....it was a very unforgettable experience in China. You could tell the importance of the event when the number of dancers is bigger than the number of audience, when the stage is bigger than the seating capacity, when there are all sorts of people from around the world to participate, when the recorded program is aired every single day for 1 week.

Still,I would rather be home.....sleeping till noon, waking up for lunch and newspaper, then sleeping till tea time, waking up for dinner and gathering of friends or relatives. I love the chinese new year celebration. The new bed sheets, pyjamas, bottles of pineapple tarts, chocolate, red packets, crates of oranges, 'gong xi fa cai', little children, little children gambling for that extra $2 pocket money and disheartened faces when their cards are lousy, etc etc. It's so festive.

I love holidays. I LOVE HAVING TIME OFF. I LOVE NOT DOING ANYTHING. Don't get me wrong, I love my job. But right now, I'm happy where I am.

Have a very happy new year, and may all of you have a smashing year!

(PS: I do not have my password for yanzi.com.tw Please post this message on that board on my behalf. Thank you.)

Love
yz

YO

I'm so happy to be home this Chinese New year!
實在太開心今個農歷新年可在家中渡過。
I remember last year, I was in Shenzhen. After my performance, I immediately went for a swim in the hotel I was staying.
我記得往年這時候我是在深圳的。那天我表演完後,立即跑去下塌的酒店內的游泳池暢泳一番。
The life guard obviously did not know who I was.
那個救生員顯然還不知道我是誰呢

" Hi, Why aren't you home for the new year?"
"嗨,為何妳連新年都不在家呀?"
"I have to work."
"我有工作在身呀"
"oh.....ok. Then why aren't you watching the New Year's program? It is a very important event here."
"噢......沒事。不過為何你現在不看電視的新年節目?在這兒這是一件很重要的事來的。"
"....."
"....."
(按:這是情話... )

I figured if I told him I just finished performing, it would lead to a barage of questions.
我發現若我告訴他我才剛剛表演完畢,就必會帶來一大籮的問題。
So I just feigned disinterest. As much as I hate to work during Christmas, New Year, Birthdays.....it was a very unforgettable experience in China.
所以我就只好假裝對此不關心。不過,就是我如何不喜歡我的聖誕、新年、生辰...在工作中渡過,在中國表表演依然是個難忘的經歷。
You could tell the importance of the event when the number of dancers is bigger than the number of audience, when the stage is bigger than the seating capacity, when there are all sorts of people from around the world to participate, when the recorded program is aired every single day for 1 week.
當舞縚員多過觀眾,多舞台大觀眾席,當來自世界各地的人都參與其事,當節目會在往後一個星期的每一天重復播映,你就會曉得這個活動有多重要。

Still,I would rather be home.....sleeping till noon, waking up for lunch and newspaper, then sleeping till tea time, waking up for dinner and gathering of friends or relatives.
但是,我還是比較喜歡留在家中........熟睡至中午,然後起床享受午餐及看早報,跟著又昏睡過去直至下午茶,接著就是食晚飯及同親戚朋友聚會。
I love the chinese new year celebration.
我很喜歡歡慶農歷新年。
The new bed sheets, pyjamas, bottles of pineapple tarts, chocolate, red packets, crates of oranges, 'gong xi fa cai', little children, little children gambling for that extra $2 pocket money and disheartened faces when their cards are lousy, etc etc. It's so festive.
新的床單、睡衣褲、一樽樽的菠蘿餡餅、巧克力、紅封包、一箱箱的鮮橙、"恭喜發財"、小孩子、他們為著額外兩元利是錢而作的賭搏、他們因拿到壞牌而有的傷心表情、如些種種。這實在太喜慶了。

I love holidays. I LOVE HAVING TIME OFF. I LOVE NOT DOING ANYTHING. Don't get me wrong, I love my job. But right now, I'm happy where I am.
我喜歡假期。我喜愛有休息的時間。我喜愛什麼都不做。不要想錯我呀,我還是愛我的工作呀。不過現在,我為我所處之地而快樂。
Have a very happy new year, and may all of you have a smashing year!
新年快樂,祝你有個特別的新一年!
(PS: I do not have my password for yanzi.com.tw Please post this message on that board on my behalf. Thank you.)
(PS.我忘了我在yanzi.com.tw的口令。請幫我轉貼過去。多謝)

Love
yz
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 13:33 | 显示全部楼层

h'lo   2003-02-18

hi

how\'s everyone?
I\'m having a break now....isn\'t that great? You know I\'m thinking of doing one of those french manicure thingy......when I tell people I never had a manicure done, they always look at me in disbelief. I certainly have something against those acrylic plastic looking things that they stick on top of your natural nail, making that part of the finger seem thick and odd, and it has this odd curvature, the hand transforms, almost claw-like. It\'s incredibly ugly. So I don\'t think I\'ill go for that.....

I tried as hard as I could to go through all the messages I\'ve missed.....but it\'s ALOT. So I\'m sorry if I missed out anything.

You know, warner has been a great company. We had a lot of fun together and they respect me as a person, not a product. They have always listened, and it has been a very enriching 3 years. Of course I\'ll love to work with them, all my people are there. But as you know, contractual stuff is always complicated. We need to have a common goal and objective. We need to decide and agree upon our obligations and prohibitions. Seeing eye to eye on the same platform, is not an easy task. But we are both willing to try. It\'s certainly our first steps to our next journey. So, thank you all for your concerns.

ok I\'m going to check out the nail place....see you soon ok?

yz

標題:h\'lo
哈囉~~~

hi

how\'s everyone?
大家最近過得怎麼樣啊?

I\'m having a break now....isn\'t that great? You know I\'m thinking of doing one of those french manicure thingy......when I tell people I never had a manicure done, they always look at me in disbelief. I certainly have something against those acrylic plastic looking things that they stick on top of your natural nail, making that part of the finger seem thick and odd, and it has this odd curvature, the hand transforms, almost claw-like. It\'s incredibly ugly. So I don\'t think I\'ill go for that.....

我正在新加坡家裡休假哩……能休假真的很棒,不是嗎?你知道嗎,我正在考慮去作指甲美容……每次我跟別人說我沒有裝過假指甲,他們總是用很懷疑的眼光看著我。我是蠻反對在指甲上黏那些塑膠的假指甲啦,把手指弄得粗粗的、好醜~~,而且假指甲彎曲的曲線都好奇怪,裝了假指甲連手的形狀都變了,看起來像是爪子一樣,真的是太醜了啦~~~所以,我沒有想過要裝假指甲……

I tried as hard as I could to go through all the messages I\'ve missed.....but it\'s ALOT. So I\'m sorry if I missed out anything.

我剛剛很努力地想把我先前沒看過的留言看完……可是大家的留言真的太多太多了!所以如果有漏掉的,還是請大家原諒我。

You know, warner has been a great company. We had a lot of fun together and they respect me as a person, not a product. They have always listened, and it has been a very enriching 3 years. Of course I\'ll love to work with them, all my people are there. But as you know, contractual stuff is always complicated. We need to have a common goal and objective. We need to decide and agree upon our obligations and prohibitions. Seeing eye to eye on the same platform, is not an easy task. But we are both willing to try. It\'s certainly our first steps to our next journey. So, thank you all for your concerns.

大家都知道,華納真的是一個很棒的公司。我跟華納的同事們一起度過了很多歡樂的時光,而且他們都很尊重我,而不是把我當成公司的商品。他們總是會聽聽我的意見,讓我過去這三年過得很精彩。當然,我會很希望繼續和他們一起合作,我的工作伙伴都在華納。可是你們也知道,合約這種東東總是很複雜的,我們得要有相同的目標才行。我和華納得決定且同意彼此的義務還有限制,面對面開誠布公地好好談,這不是一件很容易的事情;不過,我和華納都很願意去努力,這會是我們開始下一階段的第一步。所以,謝謝大家的關心囉。

ok I\'m going to check out the nail place....see you soon ok?

好囉,我要去看看哪家指甲美容店比較好了……很快會和大家再見面的。

yz
燕姿
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 13:36 | 显示全部楼层

love   2003-03-19

Hallo everyone

Firstly, wanna say thanks to all those who attended the concert at NTU. I\'m quite pleased with myself.....hehehe....I think my level of concentration was quite high.....PLUS the sound system was good, so the sound was good. I enjoyed performing that one hour.

These two weeks have been very enjoyable. Life is more routine, I sleep more than eight hours everyday and eat well everyday. It has been really self-indulgent. I had so much time for myself, I had the chance to read my diary a few days ago.

All my teenage anger and depression. I was half amused and half surprised to find out how different I have turned out. The 13 year-old-me would have been quite disturbed. I met my primary school teacher sometime back, (the one I was looking for but she never came to taiwan and I never looked for her). She still looks the same....except that she no longer ties her hair high on top of her head and she wasn\'t wearing canary yellow as I have so fondly remembered. But she still had that sparkle in her eyes. I was really happy to see her. This was how the conversation go:

\"Wa you are so different now ah?\"
\"Ya I remember I was really an awkward kid.\"
\"No, you weren\'t awkward, you were really quiet, and you loved to sing\"
\"Quiet? No I wasn\'t quiet.\"
\"Yes, you were so quiet in school.\"

I always thought I was the most talkative girl in the world then my teacher came and told me I was very quiet. Maybe I only talk after class, maybe there were so many thoughts in my head I thought I was saying them aloud. Anyway, we talked for about 20 minutes while my girl friend tapped her feet impatiently. So it ended there.

You know, you never know how you would turn out in the end. I swear I was a brooding pensive girl and my favourite story book was chicken little telling the whole world the sky is falling down. But now my hph reads, It\'s a wonderful day today!
I don\'t understand it myself, but I must have met something wonderful. And another war is coming and then there is SARs.

Frankly I\'m scared to death. And there is no conclusion to this message. Life is great now....and I hope it\'s great for all of you too.

Love
yz

Firstly, wanna say thanks to all those who attended the concert at NTU. I\'m quite pleased with myself.....hehehe....
I think my level of concentration was quite high.....PLUS the sound system was good, so the sound was good. I enjoyed performing that one hour.

想要先感謝一下昨天(17日)晚上所有到南洋理工大學看我演唱會的朋友說聲謝謝。我覺得我唱得很不錯哪……呵呵呵……
我想那是因為我很專心地演唱……再加上音響很棒,所以音響效果很好,我真的很沈醉在那一個小時的表演裡。

These two weeks have been very enjoyable. Life is more routine, I sleep more than eight hours everyday and eat well everyday. It has been really self-indulgent. I had so much time for myself, I had the chance to read my diary a few days ago

三月一日從台灣回到新加坡以後,最近這兩個星期我過得好愉快。生活起居要正常多了,每天都睡超過八個小時、吃得也很好。我真是太放縱自己了。也因為我這麼有空,所以前幾天我翻了翻我過去寫的日記。

All my teenage anger and depression. I was half amused and half surprised to find out how different I have turned out. The 13 year-old-me would have been quite disturbed. I met my primary school teacher sometime back, (the one I was looking for but she never came to taiwan and I never looked for her). She still looks the same....except that she no longer ties her hair high on top of her head and she wasn\'t wearing canary yellow as I have so fondly remembered. But she still had that sparkle in her eyes. I was really happy to see her. This was how the conversation go:

十幾歲的我是那麼不滿和意志消沈,我又驚又喜地發現現在自己變得那麼多,十三歲的我是那麼不安與心煩。前一陣子我遇到我的小學老師(就是那位我在「超級星期天」找過,但她沒有來台灣而後來我沒再找她的那位),她看起來還是跟以前一樣……只是沒有再梳著高高的髮髻,也沒有穿著我記憶深刻的淡黃色衣服。不過,她的眼神還是很銳利地閃閃發光。我真的好高興遇到她,底下是我們說的一些話:

\"Wa you are so different now ah?\"
\"Ya I remember I was really an awkward kid.\"
\"No, you weren\'t awkward, you were really quiet, and you loved to sing\"
\"Quiet? No I wasn\'t quiet.\"
\"Yes, you were so quiet in school.\"

老師:「哇~妳現在變了好多啊?」
燕姿:「是啊,記得我從前實在是個笨小孩。」
老師:「沒有,妳才不笨哩,妳那時候好文靜,也好愛唱歌。」
燕姿:「文靜?沒哩,我一點也不文靜哩。」
老師:「是啦,妳在學校裡總是文文靜靜的。」

I always thought I was the most talkative girl in the world then my teacher came and told me I was very quiet. Maybe I only talk after class, maybe there were so many thoughts in my head I thought I was saying them aloud. Anyway, we talked for about 20 minutes while my girl friend tapped her feet impatiently. So it ended there.

我一直以為自己是世上最愛講話的女生了,而我的老師居然說我那時很文靜!?或許\我只在下課後講話,也可能只是有那麼多念頭不斷在我腦海裡打轉,而我以為自己有說出來。不管怎樣,我和老師大約聊了二十分鐘,直到我身邊的女性朋友有點不耐煩地輕輕跺腳才結束。

You know, you never know how you would turn out in the end. I swear I was a brooding pensive girl and my favourite story book was chicken little telling the whole world the sky is falling down. But now my hph reads, It\'s a wonderful day today! I don\'t understand it myself, but I must have met something wonderful. And another war is coming and then there is SARs.

大家知道,你永遠無法知道自己最後會變成怎樣?我發誓我以前是個很容易胡思亂想、杞人憂天的女孩,我以前最喜歡的故事書是「小雞跟全世界說天要塌下來」,可是現在的我卻完全不一樣!我不清楚我是怎麼會有這樣的轉變的,可是我一定是遇到過某些驚喜美好的事物才會如此。美國和伊拉克之間的戰爭馬上要開打了,然後最近全球各地又有重症急性呼吸症候群的流行。
(LEO Man按:WWW在翻譯的時候沒有注意到時態,燕姿說「I was a brooding pensive girl and my favourite story book was……」用的都是「was」,所以翻譯時應該強調是「以前」,在這裡補充一下。另外,「But now my hph reads, It\'s a wonderful day today!」直接翻譯就像WWW所翻的,可是我現在的馬力指數是「今天是個超美好的一天」,也就是說燕姿現在每天都過得很快樂,跟以前十幾歲時候的心情完全不同。另外,感謝kranji的說明,SCR就是Severe Acute Respiratory——重症急性呼吸症候群。

Frankly I\'m scared to death. And there is no conclusion to this message. Life is great now....and I hope it\'s great for all of you too.

老實講,我怕得要死,也不知道這篇留言要怎麼下結論。現在我過得如此美好……也希望你們也一樣過得好。

Love
yz
愛男友也愛你們的
燕姿
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 13:43 | 显示全部楼层

This day   2003-04-02

Today a friend of mine told me that he has been in love with me for some time.....I almost didn\'t know what to say... It was certainly a cruel april fool\'s joke. Within 1 and 1/5 seconds I had to think of something appropriate to say. And that was it, an april fool\'s prank....

But then again, how many things happened in reality today? How many hearts were truly broken? and how much tears freely flowed? Too many.

This april fool\'s day I shall start taking melatonin to alleviate my dreams-filled nights which I presume, will only get worse.

I wish I have a lot more to say....but I don\'t.

Love
yz

(標題)This day
(標題)今天

Today a friend of mine told me that he has been in love with me for some time.....I almost didn\'t know what to say... It was certainly a cruel april fool\'s joke. Within 1 and 1/5 seconds I had to think of something appropriate to say. And that was it, an april fool\'s prank....

今天我有個朋友告訴我,他已經偷偷暗戀我好一陣子了……一時之間我真的不知道該回答什麼……那真是個殘忍的愚人節玩笑。大概有一又五分之一秒的時間,我得去思考要怎麼適當地回答。總之,那果然是個愚人節的玩笑……

But then again, how many things happened in reality today? How many hearts were truly broken? and how much tears freely flowed? Too many.

但話又說回來,有多少事情是今天真的發生的?有多少人真的心碎難過?還有多少淚\水流下?太多了。

This april fool\'s day I shall start taking melatonin to alleviate my dreams-filled nights which I presume, will only get worse.
在這個愚人節開始我應該吃些安眠藥來減輕我這一陣子晚上睡覺老作夢的狀況,要不然情況可能會更糟糕。
(LEO Man按: Melatonin是人類「腦下垂體」(松果腺,pineal gland)所會自然分泌的賀爾蒙(hormone),可以幫助好好入睡的……)

I wish I have a lot more to say....but I don\'t.
希望我還有更多事情跟大家分享……可是我沒什麼好說的。

Love
yz
愛男友也愛你們的燕姿
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 13:46 | 显示全部楼层

Hallo hallo I'm here    2003-05-03

hi hi

sorry I\'ve been MIA for so long (my computer is cranky again, I can\'t read any Chinese words!!) ... I have been.....hmm what have i been doing? I still have insomnia...every night I dream about what happens in the day and what worries me....last night I dreamt that I had a fever of 59C (ok ridiculous) and there will be nights I dream of having difficulty doing something....(like driving a limo)

As compared to my last letter I think I\'m a lot happier.... Can\'t help worrying about SARS though.....Haven\'t been working for so long...not used to it. But am working on something totally unrelated (will tell you later on when I get better at it).

I think SARS has affected most of us, but besides not working, my life is still pretty much the same. It is not that infectious. Build up on your immune system by taking vitamins, anti-oxidants, proper diet, exercise....we should be able to get by. Those who fall sick easily should take extra precaution.

But whatever happens, LIFE GOES ON. Love the people around you and do whatever you have longed to do but never did for whatever reason.

I think that\'s all for the update for today.....hope everyone is healthy and happy.

Love
yz

(標題)Hallo hallo I\'m here
(標題)哈囉哈囉,我在這裡

hi hi
嗨嗨

sorry I\'ve been MIA for so long (my computer is cranky again, I can\'t read any Chinese words!!) ... I have been.....hmm what have i been doing? I still have insomnia...every night I dream about what happens in the day and what worries me....last night I dreamt that I had a fever of 59C (ok ridiculous) and there will be nights I dream of having difficulty doing something....(like driving a limo)
對不起,我失蹤了好久(我的電腦又壞了,沒辦法顯示中文字!!)……我最近……嗯嗯我最近怎麼樣?我還是失眠睡不好……每天晚上我總是夢見白天所發生還有我所擔憂的事情……像昨天晚上我就夢到我發燒到攝氏59度(好啦,我知道這很好笑),還有更多夜晚我夢見自己在作一些高難度的事……(像是開一部豪華大轎車或是小巴士)
(LEO Man按:MIA=missing in action,作戰中失蹤的意思)

As compared to my last letter I think I\'m a lot happier.... Can\'t help worrying about SARS though.....Haven\'t been working for so long...not used to it. But am working on something totally unrelated (will tell you later on when I get better at it).
跟我上次留言的時候相比,我覺得我快樂多了……雖然還是沒辦法不擔心SARS……這麼久沒工作了……還真是不習慣。不過我正在作一些跟工作完全無關的事情(過一陣子作得比較順手時我會告訴大家)。

I think SARS has affected most of us, but besides not working, my life is still pretty much the same. It is not that infectious. Build up on your immune system by taking vitamins, anti-oxidants, proper diet, exercise....we should be able to get by. Those who fall sick easily should take extra precaution.
我想我們很難不受到SARS的影響,可是除了最近沒有工作之外,我的生活一點都沒有改變。SARS並不是那麼容易傳染的,透過吃維他命、抗氧化劑、適當的飲食和運動來增強免疫力,我們應該能夠撐過去的。至於平常就較容易生病的人,就要更多加小心一些。

But whatever happens, LIFE GOES ON. Love the people around you and do whatever you have longed to do but never did for whatever reason.
I think that\'s all for the update for today.....hope everyone is healthy and happy.
不過不管怎麼樣,生命還是要繼續,愛你身邊所有的人,還有快去作你過去很想作但卻因為某些原因而沒有達成的事情。

我想我今天就說到這裡了……希望大家都健康愉快!
(LEO Man按:最後這一句燕姿是後來加的,我五點半PO翻譯的時候燕姿還沒有修改,可見,燕姿留言後還是睡不著耶……~~~~>_<~~~~)

Love
yz
愛你們的
燕姿
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 13:49 | 显示全部楼层

hallo all I am fine but my computer is still not!!   2003-05-25

HALLO

you know I think if I see another piece of nonsense about me and Dennis I think I will....erm...let\&#39;s see.......fall asleep. I think I\&#39;ve past the cursing and swearing stage, \"I HOPE THEY GET HERNIA!!\" I don\&#39;t understand how any normal day of my life can turn out to be so potentially heinous. I don\&#39;t understand how the people working for these magazine find any joy in their work. At the end of the day, what they do really amounts to nothing for them. How do you take pride in a job which intentions are to put people like us in a uncomfortable situation (I\&#39;m putting it mildly here), by magnifying our human side, that we are like everyone else?

but then again, why should I bother?

=) (award winning smile)

Today I went for recording. I am very proud to say it was a job well done WAHAHA. Editing is very tiring but gratifying. Piece by piece. fwah. Tomorrow will probably be another day of rest for me....muahaha, more shopping and house admiring muahaha. I\&#39;m sorry if I seem like a bimbo, but I love to look at pretty things, hear pretty sounds, think pretty thoughts....you get the picture.

Don\&#39;t have anything else to report, hope you all are healthy and happy.

love
yz

Topic: hallo all I am fine but my computer is still not!!
標題﹕大家好我很好可我的電腦還沒好!!

HALLO 哈嘍

you know I think if I see another piece of nonsense about me and Dennis I think I will....erm...let\&#39;s see.......fall asleep.
你知道嗎。。我想如果我再看見另一篇關於我和丹尼斯的荒謬報道﹐我想我會。。呃。。讓我想想。。。。入睡。
I think I\&#39;ve past the cursing and swearing stage, \"I HOPE THEY GET HERNIA!!\"
我認為我已經過了那個咒罵的階段﹐“我希望他們得脫腸!”
I don\&#39;t understand how any normal day of my life can turn out to be so potentially heinous.
我不明白我正常生活的任何一天原來可以潛藏著邪惡。
I don\&#39;t understand how the people working for these magazine find any joy in their work.
我不懂那些為這些雜誌工作的人怎麼可以在工作上找到樂趣。
At the end of the day, what they do really amounts to nothing for them.
到頭來﹐他們所做的﹐對自己來說是沒有價值的。
How do you take pride in a job which intentions are to put people like us in a uncomfortable situation (I\&#39;m putting it mildly here), by magnifying our human side, that we are like everyone else?
當這份工作試圖放大我們人性的一面, 使我們這些人處于不\"舒服\"的情況裡(我這裡寫得算溫和了) ﹐來證明我們就和每個人一樣, 你如何能自工作中感到自豪呢?

but then again, why should I bother?
話說回來﹐我為何要煩呢﹖

=) (award winning smile)
=) (得獎的笑容)

Today I went for recording. I am very proud to say it was a job well done WAHAHA.
今天我去錄音。我可以驕傲地說我做得很好哇哈哈。
Editing is very tiring but gratifying. Piece by piece. fwah.
修改的過程很累但蠻有滿足感的。一段一段﹐fwah。
Tomorrow will probably be another day of rest for me....muahaha, more shopping and house admiring muahaha.
明天應該是另一個休息日吧。。哈哈﹐可以逛更多的街和看房子﹐哈哈哈哈。
I\&#39;m sorry if I seem like a bimbo, but I love to look at pretty things, hear pretty sounds, think pretty thoughts....you get the picture.
抱歉如果我看起來像沒大腦的女生﹐可我就愛看美好的東西﹐聽美好的聲音﹐想美好的事情…你們應該知道我在說什麼。

Don\&#39;t have anything else to report, hope you all are healthy and happy.
沒其他事情報告了﹐希望大家都健康快樂。

love
yz
滿滿的愛﹐
燕姿
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 13:52 | 显示全部楼层

I\&#39;m in the studio now    2003-06-10

HALLO

because this computer can read CHINESE, I finally can see all of your messages.....and strangely, I was really excited and happy to see everyone\&#39;s name and that you all are still here.

So silly right?

I think I\&#39;m very happy.Cos dennis is here with me haha. But I think I haven\&#39;t been to taiwan for a long time ya? I think my longest break yet....I fear that my Chinese might have deteriorated....but you all will help me right? I miss all my friends in Taiwan I really hope I can see all of you soon. BUT ACTUALLY, I\&#39;ve been very busy here. There are a thousand and one things on my mind and last night I couldn\&#39;t sleep til 4am. This week my pottery is interrupted and I don\&#39;t know when I can resume. It\&#39;s therapeutic.

You know the last time I was in Malaysia, my colleagues told me I forgot to thank the Malaysian fans during MTV Awards!!! You know it\&#39;s not intentional but still I\&#39;m very sorry. I think I will go to malaysia for promotion this time round. I promised Howard.

ok I have to go edit my song.

Be patient ya? I\&#39;ll be working again SOON.

Love
yz

HALLO
哈囉
because this computer can read CHINESE, I finally can see all of your messages.....and strangely, I was really excited and happy to see everyone\&#39;s name and that you all are still here.
因為這台電腦可以讀中文,我終於可以看你們所有的留言了...而且奇妙的是當我看到你們每一個人的名字時我很興奮很開心,你們都依然還在這裡..

So silly right?
我這樣很傻,對吧?

I think I\&#39;m very happy.Cos dennis is here with me haha. But I think I haven\&#39;t been to taiwan for a long time ya? I think my longest break yet....I fear that my Chinese might have deteriorated....but you all will help me right? I miss all my friends in Taiwan I really hope I can see all of you soon. BUT ACTUALLY, I\&#39;ve been very busy here. There are a thousand and one things on my mind and last night I couldn\&#39;t sleep til 4am. This week my pottery is interrupted and I don\&#39;t know when I can resume. It\&#39;s therapeutic.
我想現在的我很開心.因為丹尼斯在我身邊,哈哈.但是我又想到我很久一段時間沒去台灣了耶?我想我的最長假期還沒結束...我擔心我的中文就因為這樣退步了...但是你們大家都會幫我的對吧?我想念所有在台灣的朋友們,我希望早點看到你們.但是事實上,我在這裡很忙.很多事情在我的心裡想著讓我昨天到凌晨四點還睡不著.這禮拜我不能上陶器班了,而且我也不知道什麼時候可以再去上.這是有益健康的.

You know the last time I was in Malaysia, my colleagues told me I forgot to thank the Malaysian fans during MTV Awards!!! You know it\&#39;s not intentional but still I\&#39;m very sorry. I think I will go to malaysia for promotion this time round. I promised Howard.
你們知道上次我在馬來西亞,我的同事告訴我,我忘記了在MTV大獎的時候向馬來西亞歌迷致謝 !!! 你們知道這不是故意的 但是我還是感到抱歉.我想我這次會去馬來西亞宣傳.我保證會謝謝你們.
ok I have to go edit my song.
好啦 我該去寫我的歌.
Be patient ya? I\&#39;ll be working again SOON.
要有耐心喔?我就馬上要再次工作了...
Love
愛你們的
yz
燕姿
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 13:55 | 显示全部楼层

HAllo   2003-07-20

It\&#39;s very seldom that I reply anything ya?

But I have to say, if you think I\&#39;m not good enough, then you don\&#39;t have to buy my album isn\&#39;t it? I just have to be good enough the best way I can. I don\&#39;t think I can please everyone, and believe me, I will never do it again.

Thanks for buying my previous albums.

As for rest of you, see you very soon. X

Love
yz

HAllo
哈囉

It\&#39;s very seldom that I reply anything ya?
事實上我很少作回應 ﹖

But I have to say, if you think I\&#39;m not good enough, then you don\&#39;t have to buy my album isn\&#39;t it? I just have to be good enough the best way I can. I don\&#39;t think I can please everyone, and believe me, I will never do it again.
但是我必須要說﹐如果你認為我不夠好的話﹐ 那你就不必買我的專輯對嗎 ﹖ 我只要做到我的最好。 我想我是無法滿足所有的人﹐請相信我﹐我不會再為這事情作回應。

Thanks for buying my previous albums.
謝謝買過我的專輯。

As for rest of you, see you very soon. X
至於其他的人﹐我們將會很快就見面囉。

Love
愛你們的
yz
燕姿

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 13:57 | 显示全部楼层

2004      2004-01-04

DEAR ALL

I haven&#39;t left any message here for a %@$#% long time. I still come here to read your messages from time to time. How is everyone?

It&#39;s been a rolla-costa year. And we are all another year older, another year wiser. Let&#39;s hope 2004 will be a smoother ride. Be GOOD!!

Love
yz

DEAR ALL
親愛的大家

I haven&#39;t left any message here for a %@$#% long time. I still come here to read your messages from time to time. How is everyone?
我有好長的一段時間沒有在這裏留言了。但我偶爾還會來這裏讀一讀大家的留言。你們都好嗎?

It&#39;s been a rolla-costa year. And we are all another year older, another year wiser. Let&#39;s hope 2004 will be a smoother ride. Be GOOD!!
去年是個多事之秋。而現在我們都長大了一歲,也經一年,長一智。希望2004年會是順利的。大家要乖哦!

Love
yz
愛你們的
燕姿
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-4-21 13:59 | 显示全部楼层

CHINESE NEW YEAR   2004-01-21

Dear all,

I&#39;m waiting for my reunion dinner to start, my uncles and cousins will be here and my mum will be anxiously waiting for the verdict on her prawn rolls....not that I can feast on them, I get rashes when I eat too many prawns.

Chinese New Year is one of the rare time when EVERYONE gets together, then we play poker or mahjong with tiny stakes. And we get red packets that come with good wishes "healthy/prosperous/smooth year ahead!"

So it&#39;s great to be home!! Hope you all have a sumptous dinner and many red packets too. GONG XI FA CAI.

Love
yz

Dear all,
親愛的大家,

I&#39;m waiting for my reunion dinner to start, my uncles and cousins will be here
我正在等著我家的團年飯開始, 我的叔叔舅舅及表兄弟姐妹都會到來,
and my mum will be anxiously waiting for the verdict on her prawn rolls....not that I can feast on them, I get rashes when I eat too many prawns.
而我媽媽則緊張的等候她的蝦卷煮熟..不過我卻不能大飽口褔, 因為我會在吃太多蝦後出紅疹的.

Chinese New Year is one of the rare time when EVERYONE gets together, then we play poker or mahjong with tiny stakes.
農曆新年是一個很難得的日子, 因為家裡每一個人都會聚在一起, 然後我們會玩撲克牌或打很少注的麻將.
And we get red packets that come with good wishes "healthy/prosperous/smooth year ahead!"
我們也會收到充滿祝福的紅包, 祝福我們會有 "健康/豐盛/順利的一年"

So it&#39;s great to be home!! Hope you all have a sumptous dinner and many red packets too. GONG XI FA CAI.
所以在家真的很好呢!! 希望你們每一位都會有一頓豐富的晚飯, 以及收到很多紅包喔~
恭喜發財!

Love
愛你們的

yz
燕姿
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|爱燕城

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 09:59