|
|
As I await the release of Number 11 with abated breath, I start to wonder how much of the past will come and smack me in the face.
: T3 |; M. \) m3 l) ?在我屏息期待第十一张个人专辑的发行的当儿,我开始在想过去有多少回忆会来羞辱我。 `* O; k: _0 }7 r/ V8 u! |
! X4 G/ T w" z& e$ LThe promotion schedule's been lined up, some really exciting plans are in the works, Wonderful Music have warned me of tough days ahead.5 t& M$ B- h z9 ^
Tough. Days.9 ?3 j5 [* f _1 V2 Q0 ^/ I
Ha.0 j" ~: N `) V! x/ D: _% K! p0 Q
宣传档期早已排满,一些当真令人兴奋的计划正在酝酿中,美妙音乐已经警告我前面的日子将会是辛苦的。
9 Z' b/ [3 R/ `. h8 M' [& |7 r- O苦。日。字
. I* N q0 @( h4 c哈哈。
0 @, i, H0 _/ v! `1 n
/ t3 E6 K' ]3 j6 F0 W* K3 [$ hWill it perhaps require me standing in minus four degrees in a singlet with ! H6 O) @$ Z8 B0 w8 r+ k, @
pelting ice? Or living in a glass box with cameras switched on 24/7 ala Truman
7 e5 v) v' [" g! V3 W) ]3 E' Qshow? Explain to the world the monstrosity of a much publicised event? Or would
! I, B% z1 x+ g: F+ ^" Uit require the most painful fear of facing your acne in the mirror?* P% q1 L) g( W& b( a& J. x
我会不会需要在0下摄氏度穿着小背心站在滑冰下?又或者每天24小时呆在玻璃屋里被摄像机摄入,上演真人秀?向世人解释一个被过度渲染事件后的阴暗真相?又或者必须面对内心最痛苦的恐惧--站在镜子前看着自己的痘痘肌肤?
9 b" h' q+ H$ W9 q2 R. i5 u
C C" q' ~/ O6 FI recollect my past with some amusement. And a little twitch. But most of all I
5 r0 D# K. A! }" qfeel so freaking grateful. * e- a5 L6 J$ m' d/ _
回忆起过去当中有乐,也有痛,但最重要的是,我非常的感恩。
/ G. x1 _/ B s4 ~" Y
, z5 Y$ K+ }% H) mWhat a difference they have made. These testy events, these hard to swallow
# K9 B9 e+ ]7 x3 opills. In the words of Alanis Morisette (yea not a good choice, the album marked
" h! W. j; u2 v4 ^- zthe end of her career),
4 i- Y. w. ?, [/ A3 y这些烦人的,难以令人接受的事情,造成了很大的分别。引用艾拉妮丝莫莉塞特(不是个好的选择,因为那张专辑是她生平最后一张)的歌词:
, H% [5 R! T! b- u1 z1 y4 r
5 j6 N8 J. T5 T% |"Thank you frailty" n% ?( K4 v. x. V: {+ ^- L, O
感谢你 我的脆弱。
( Y1 K) P5 R' I1 y9 N1 |: XThank you consequence
' Y# j1 E7 q/ [$ h1 c) ^感谢你 代价。* B5 ^/ n+ B& q, G; ?
Thank you thank you silence."
) w6 v3 V$ J! y: |更感谢你 沉默。4 ]! k9 t' Y7 e9 O4 K, {
5 c/ n5 @3 u; x1 h: S
Aha, but I have another list to add:) g% U, `) G' w# i
啊哈,但我还要加入:
. E7 K" `+ w8 f' M+ Y3 {; G L1 T6 `8 ~( Q/ h$ I' x, o: ?
Thank YOU.
# {0 W9 s9 q7 |. w4 `+ }谢谢 你。
3 }% b/ w# r9 \) j1 W+ PAnd him.
$ L' Q$ F* {. s- T+ I" Q和他。! S7 l n2 `, p0 B4 x( s, ~( w
And her.2 U. T' {( R6 L/ B% o/ j4 _
和她。
* \; Y# P0 k* c2 _. A! n" j$ cAnd good cleanser. ( ~7 c+ z. Y9 Z8 H4 ~" f4 g; d* E3 M
和好的洁肤霜。
9 M) U# i1 o( V% u. ~5 E! c$ `' U F( `
- s; a2 M% k/ \( A4 `And courage,.... there's also airconditioning, story books, love, N, katy perry, posturpedic beds, Jonah's questions, fertiliser, Barney Stinson, Kenn C, kind
5 Z: s4 Q k) `! e" Dwords, Miso, daily affirmation with Jessica, parents, Edward Sharpe and the
3 A. V) P& T2 T( f) t( O- }' OMagnetic Zeros, Christian the Lion, Fiona Apple, fire trucks, Aomori Gymnasts blah blah blah blah ...
/ u5 D$ Q) o; |- Z& u. ~和勇气……还有空调、故事书、爱、N (纳叔?)、凯特佩里、 睡姿矫正的床、Jonah的问题、肥料、Barney Stinson (电视剧人物)、Kenn C(编曲人)、好话、味噌、杰西卡的每日座右铭(优tube上的红人)、父母、Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros (摇滚团体)、狮子克里斯蒂安(优tube上人狮相拥的火红视频)、Fiona Apple (又一摇滚乐团)、救火车、日本青森体操团、神马神马的。。。。。。
) I2 a6 T* f/ q8 r7 z# b3 U- I' }. _( z+ y/ u% [0 K" I( g g
See it doesn't just end at silence. There are so many many many other things.
, L1 p0 z: d: F) @瞧这列单并不会无声停止,还有好多好多其他的事与物。 |
|