本帖最后由 zhc 于 2009-10-17 17:28 编辑

林义忠的blog

http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1651574777

林义忠是谁?

我是有“多重身份”的华裔马来西亚公民,乃大马第三代华侨。。。
所谓“多重身份”因为从新西兰大学毕业后,我曾经是一名中学教师。。。本应该是一名律师。。。后我成为福音诗歌创作歌手。。。而现在是一名牧师。。。

千万别让我“牧师”的身份把你给吓跑哦。。。牧师也是有血有肉的人,每天也像你一样在同一个太阳下生活。。。所以希望也能把我生活的点点滴滴与你们分享。。。

非常欢迎你们常拜访及阅读我的博文,也给予建设性和鼓励性的留言。。。

再次遇见孙燕姿! I Met Stephanie Sun Once Again!

第一次遇见燕姿是在8月15日在北京她演唱会过后,万万没想到一个月后9月16日竟然会在那么不可能的瑞士雪山上再遇见她。。。对我来说,这意义非凡,仿佛上帝在跟我们,尤其是例外人讲话。。。大家都知道现在唱片市场非常不景气,想要出名和唱片卖得好几乎难如登天,偏偏神又呼召例外人这时候出来发片,走进乐坛!按人的想法,放下稳定工作,成为前途难以预料的歌手是非常冒险,甚至有点“愚昧”的决定。。。但是神的意念高过人的意念,神的愚拙总比人智慧;所以尽管别人不理解,例外人还是选择顺服神的呼召!

这在雪山上与孙燕姿的相遇,神到底在跟例外人说什么?我相信神在暗示他们说,只要继续顺服和信靠他,在他没有难成的事,不可能的也会转为可能!就如在瑞士山顶短短的观光时间怎可能遇见孙燕姿,但还是遇见了。。。“雪山上”代表世界高峰,意思是说例外人的事业和事奉必定为主攀上世界高峰;在世界高峰遇到天后巨星孙燕姿也就是说,神若要例外人成为大巨星来影响这世界也绝对有可能!

The first time I met Stephanie was in Beijing on Aug 15th after her concert, I never expected to meet her again one month later on Sept 16th on top of a Swiss mountain… To me, this is very significant, as if God is saying something to us, especially The Remnant… We all know that the music industry is struggling to survive nowadays, and to want to become famous and have good album sales are like reaching for the stars, and yet God called The Remnant out to release their album and to enter the music industry at such a time like this! Human logic will think it very risky and even foolish to give up your stable job to opt for such an insecure career in singing… but God’s thoughts are higher than human thoughts, and the foolishness of God is wiser than man’s wisdom; so even if others could not comprehend, The Remnant still chose to obey God’s calling!

What is God saying to The Remnant with this encounter with Stephanie on the Swiss mountain? I believe God is hinting to them that, as long as they continue to trust and obey Him, there will be nothing that is impossible with God and He will turn the impossible into possible! Just like this rather impossible encounter with Stephanie for those few minutes on the Swiss alp which was made possible… “The snowy mountain top” symbolizes “on top of the world”, meaning The Remnant’s career and ministry will certainly scale great heights for God in the world; and to meet with superstar Stephanie here on top of the world means it is certainly possible if God wants The Remnant to become superstars to make an impact in this world!

0910061554435a26dc50030064.jpg

在瑞士雪山(Mount Titlis)上与燕姿合照    Group photo with Stephanie on Mount Titlis in Switzerland

09100615548c7c729bfe2b07cd.jpg
右 边两位是教会的aunties、燕姿、我 (认得出是哪一位吗?对了,最帅的那位!),还有三位例外人 ( 有一位没在里面,是哪一位?他在哪里啊?错!他没有在帮我们拍照,照片是燕姿的爸爸拍的。) Two aunties from church on the right, Stephanie, me ( can you recognise which one I am? Yes, correct, the most handsome one! ), and three Remnant ( one was missing, which one was that? Where was he? Wrong! He wasn’t taking the picture for us, the photo was taken by Stephanie’s dad. )

我遇见孙燕姿     I Met Stephanie Sun Yan Zi

我不是追星族,也不迷任何歌星、明星,我早已渡过那种年龄。。。老实说,除了要做参考之外,我本身已很久不听流行曲;但我会很注意这方面的新闻和动静,晓得谁很红、很出名、很有才华等等。。。

孙燕姿我当然知道,这一次因为去了北京找Jaydon(他是孙燕姿演唱会的团员之一), 又受我的好友KennC之邀(他是孙燕姿演唱会音乐总监),帮我弄来演唱会最贵的票,得以坐在最前面观赏孙燕姿在北京的演唱会,也是我生平所观赏的第一个类似的演唱会。。。经验很特别,对燕姿的表现和专业也很佩服和欣赏。。。

演唱会过后他们竟然也带我去参加庆功宴!就是在那边遇见孙燕姿,她给人的感觉很亲切友善,一点也没摆大歌星的架子,也很大方的跟我们一起合照。。。

她给我留下很好的印象。。。

I don’t run after stars and I’m not crazy about any singer or film star, I’m long past that age… Honestly, apart from for references’ sake, I myself haven’t listened to pop music for a long time. However I do follow the news in this area and know what is going on, like I know who are very popular and famous, very talented etc…

So of course I know who Stephanie Sun is. This time it was because I went to Beijing to see Jaydon who is a team member of Stephanie’s concert, and also upon my good friend KennC’s invitation ( who is Stephanie’s concert music director ), that I got to watch her concert in Beijing sitting right in front with the most expensive ticket Kenn managed to get for me. That was also the first time I had ever been to such a concert…. It was a very special experience and I admired and was very impressed with Stephanie’s performance and professionalism…

After the concert they even brought me to the celebration with them! And that was where I met Stephanie, she gave me a very warm and friendly feeling, she didn’t act like a stuck up diva, and she happily allowed us to take a picture with her….

She left a very good impression with me.

091006160026863ea6306b92eb.jpg

左边的是例外人,祖,右边的是例外人的爸爸。。。中间的当然是燕姿啦!  Remnant on the left, Remnant’s dad on the right…and of course the middle one is Stephanie!
发表于 2009-10-19 16:07 | 显示全部楼层
瑞士雪山漂亮还是新西兰的雪山漂亮 呵呵
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|爱燕城

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 21:59

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表