查看: 7030|回复: 1

2009-05-17 300Zs

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-6-23 18:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
300 Zs  4 K9 H3 X; p- g# ~
标题:好想睡(这就是Stefanie)  
4 _  _# P+ S# K: q" X% S) N/ TGOOOOD Evening everybardy,  
4 C' n* m) R* g5 i; v大家晚安  ; ^6 E9 o! }; Z2 D
While on the plane today, my sister and I were talking about certain fears.  
9 O# D8 m4 n% }  q在今天由台湾回新加坡的班机上,妹妹燕美和我谈到恐惧。  
  v$ N1 g, e' F6 r  R"Do you know why some people keep the tap on while they brush their teeth?"  / q& b4 _" |+ T8 F8 s, O0 z: x
「你知道为什麼有些人在刷牙时,总是让水龙头维持开著的状态吗?」  0 H9 K3 w" v* B& l! y8 F0 S
"Hmm...."  
- M4 W3 Q3 \  I3 B- F! {「嗯……」  
! a1 J+ j$ T* U7 W"I was thinking about it last night. Initially, I thought it was because they are afraid that the water might somehow run out and therefore the current stream of running water might have been some sort of an assurance. Then I thought, no it's because they are afraid of not being able to rinse out the toothpaste from their mouth the very minute they are done."    d5 h8 `0 D& \; o+ c, @  D
「昨天晚上我一直想著这个问题。一开始,我觉得那是因为他们害怕水会突然没有了,放著水流能让他们觉得安心。后来,我想他们真的害怕的,是当他们刷完牙没办法把嘴里的牙膏冲乾净。」  6 a3 B0 s9 A$ m$ X" ~9 P
"....ok."  ( ?7 N! |8 Q& W5 `2 U* K
「……嗯」  
4 L- Q; S  b4 ?, ^It is not a revelation, pure laziness could explain the whole tap running thing, it could explain a lot of things I suppose, but let's not get lazy and take it for more than it should be credited.  
  h- s; E! q% }2 F. x这并不是真相,实情是放著水流只是单纯的懒惰,我想这也是许多事情的解答;不过,让我们不要变得懒散且把事情作得更好。  2 A+ @* x# Z7 n8 @
Has it been worth the wait? Could I have found the answers earlier? I had people asking me how I did it, why I could have done it, one even asked if I knew I was worth the wait. I'm not a magician, and as you already know, I don't have all the answers to everything I do. It could have been a complete failure, another 2 hour long music program, just another concert to dole out just because it was about time to refresh everyone's memory and rinse that stale taste from the mouth.  
8 X& ^# ?! |1 U8 }. s9 b" ]: t唱会值得如此漫长的等待吗?我是否能早点发现答案?大家不断问我是怎麼办到的,我怎麼办得到?甚至有人问我知不知道我真的值得如此的等待?正如你们所知道的,我不会变魔法,我也没有自己所做的每件事之解答。这场演唱会有可能完全失败,一场两小时的音乐演出只是由於是时候刷新每个人的记忆,正如同是时候将口中的牙膏冲洗乾净一般。  5 f& W! W% E/ @0 }
But it wasn't just that. It was about letting the sting fester and scab, and then nipping it in the bud even when there were no clear answers, no map, no end in sight. It was about taking it up, gathering your nerves and believing in your power to control a destiny. It was a great battle, thank you for giving me the chance to fight. I can sleep like a pig now.    g# T7 u1 L9 f
但它并不仅仅是这样,它是个努力工作与突破的过程,也是让新芽萌发的缺口,即便仍然没有清晰的答案、地图与看得见的终点。它是肩负起责任、提振精神且相信你有能力控制自己的命运。它也是场重要的战役,感谢你们给我奋力一战的机会。(现在,)我终於能像一头猪好好地沈睡了。  ; i2 t1 T7 p/ U% n* k; g# f
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.  
: H* e# G1 v" b1 d; x0 ?) U+ a狮子座男子Leo Man按:标题的「300 Zs」是一语多关的说法,除了字面上代表300个Z(很想睡)的意思外。主要是由於昨天台北送机的歌迷们,在燕姿下车的时候一起举了剑,做出踢人的动作给燕姿看,并齐喊「This is Stefanie!」大家知道这是燕姿很喜欢的电影「300」(台湾中文译名「300壮士:斯巴达的逆袭」、大陆译名「300勇士」、香港译名「战狼300」)里最经典的画面,燕姿以此为标题除了是呼应台北送机歌迷们的举动外,多少也透著感谢我们与她一起为理想前进的步伐。我想,台北第二天(16日)整齐的蓝黄两色萤光棒与最终「突然出现」的向日葵花海,真的有让燕姿感动到吧。谢谢燕姿的辛苦努力,给了我们如此难忘的夜晚及演唱会,在下一站的演练开始之前,请好好休息吧。  
7 Q, q6 V7 F$ m, E, Y; x以上英文及中文对照翻译by 狮子座男子(Leo Man)
发表于 2009-6-23 22:39 | 显示全部楼层
恩,ZHC  加油
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|爱燕城

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 01:59

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表