A very big thank you - 孫媽媽對歌迷的話

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-8-14 12:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
孫媽留言的英文中文對照翻譯如下:
(Subject)A very big thankyou
(標題)非常感謝大家

Hi everyone
嗨,大家

This is Sunma here. I was very touched by all of you out there. I was crying when I read each and every articles and encouraging word witten by you all (be it here or at the EMI website and many many other websites).
我是孫媽。你們真的讓我很感動,看到你們在這裡、EMI網站還有其他很多網站的留言以及鼓勵的話語,我都感動到哭了。

Thank you for the great trust you have in Stef. Stef. is a strong girl. Let me assure you, she had not done anything wrong. It' rather sad that her hard work she put into this album is outcast by the recent events.
謝謝你們對燕姿完全的信任。燕姿是個堅強的女孩,我要向你們保證燕姿絕對沒有做錯任何事情,只是有點難過她為這張新專輯所做的努力,都因為最近一連串的事件而完全被忽視了。

This is part of life as I have told her. There are always ups and downs in our life and lessons to be learnt from good and bad experiences. As some of you put, we shall see rainbow after each thunderstorm. Let's continue to enjoy the new album as much as I do and put aside all unhappy feeling.
就像我跟燕姿說過的,這是人生的必經之路,總是有起起落落和好的或不好的經驗讓我們去學習。就像你們之中某些人所說的,要在大雷雨之後才能看到美麗的彩虹,請你們跟我一樣繼續享受燕姿的新專輯,把一切不快樂的情緒都拋開。

Wishing all of you success in whatever you venture, be it in you studies or work.
不管你還在讀書或者已經在工作了,都祝福你們能夠順利成功。

(Assure you, this is really Sunma. Your love for Stef has sunk deep into my heart that I decided to post this letter. Shall inform Mr Tan, EMI of my letter)
(再跟你們強調一次,我真的是孫媽。你們對燕姿的愛護深深地打動了我,所以我決定寫下這篇留言,我也會讓EMI的陳澤杉先生知道)

Sunma
孫媽

(以上留言中文翻譯 by 獅子座男子 Leo Man)

发表于 2007-8-14 12:11 | 显示全部楼层

Re:A very big thank you - 孫媽媽對歌迷的話

好象只见过爸的照片
还真没见过妈的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-14 13:35 | 显示全部楼层

Re:A very big thank you - 孫媽媽對歌迷的話

客气客气~~