查看: 12481|回复: 5

孙燕姿最新博文 2011/02/08

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-2-28 15:37 |北京| 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
As I await the release of Number 11 with abated breath, I start to wonder how much of the past will come and smack me in the face.
8 Z0 ^* ~% |3 a( C5 j在我屏息期待第十一张个人专辑的发行的当儿,我开始在想过去有多少回忆会来羞辱我。+ U( n. f# G) R; P' v( i+ }2 |

3 G- U: [- k8 N: E* HThe promotion schedule's been lined up, some really exciting plans are in the works, Wonderful Music have warned me of tough days ahead./ X* J  c& f" X8 M* ~6 U% {! u
Tough. Days.
6 H/ D) F7 D+ X- GHa.
' i3 Q" I- O7 C7 M: T! u宣传档期早已排满,一些当真令人兴奋的计划正在酝酿中,美妙音乐已经警告我前面的日子将会是辛苦的。: n6 N& ?( D: V! Y& S8 ]6 C
苦。日。字  L4 @+ O, _8 H2 f" i
哈哈。
+ f6 a2 m/ V$ Z6 I. s) s( F0 o6 e8 B  q( R
Will it perhaps require me standing in minus four degrees in a singlet with   p/ u9 `. ?1 b5 L# d7 D
pelting ice? Or living in a glass box with cameras switched on 24/7 ala Truman
3 f. A3 b: i% s+ G# h8 [show? Explain to the world the monstrosity of a much publicised event? Or would 9 `# `+ C. c* d  `* Q  K- M
it require the most painful fear of facing your acne in the mirror?( d! P( I* W5 j' b9 J7 W, f: W
我会不会需要在0下摄氏度穿着小背心站在滑冰下?又或者每天24小时呆在玻璃屋里被摄像机摄入,上演真人秀?向世人解释一个被过度渲染事件后的阴暗真相?又或者必须面对内心最痛苦的恐惧--站在镜子前看着自己的痘痘肌肤?
6 v" J0 P" D- r$ F$ K) F( o  r4 Y3 ?4 l2 ~1 \% P3 G2 a
I recollect my past with some amusement. And a little twitch. But most of all I
1 z. _/ y# K9 w+ jfeel so freaking grateful. ! @+ f5 |5 I8 s7 L* m/ m
回忆起过去当中有乐,也有痛,但最重要的是,我非常的感恩。
; h+ u) w& F& s+ L1 \! G& j
* x" M7 b3 z1 g' u" @& N& |6 @" zWhat a difference they have made. These testy events, these hard to swallow
0 {% D, I3 p7 ^/ ~pills. In the words of Alanis Morisette (yea not a good choice, the album marked / ]6 m2 Y: k7 H
the end of her career),
2 n2 y, E# J- F2 \/ I$ d这些烦人的,难以令人接受的事情,造成了很大的分别。引用艾拉妮丝莫莉塞特(不是个好的选择,因为那张专辑是她生平最后一张)的歌词:
6 I+ y% u4 T! m% B) U3 |1 E% {% \* y: b
"Thank you frailty# v7 g9 y- ^! H* f3 L8 |" {
感谢你 我的脆弱。
% J( r. K& N3 J4 S% z/ iThank you consequence+ B; J$ u. m" {/ [6 d
感谢你 代价。$ h! V# L5 K. _) `
Thank you thank you silence."
9 o- |! d8 i7 m5 a2 ^1 i更感谢你 沉默。. o; d* p/ Z% J7 L  a: g# [
4 D$ A6 G6 w8 r
Aha, but I have another list to add:
+ ^- T) p- X; M: o8 ]) L啊哈,但我还要加入:
. Z; n  l: ?5 G' C& ?6 w( G1 p: J/ k' P) V6 n& A1 R' T
Thank YOU.
9 ?" ?2 t% I: @# @& z9 y谢谢 你。
# T; Q, q% }; F+ n1 qAnd him.
9 k- ?! q2 o$ O) c3 c和他。
) {& i- k8 j- X2 i) O5 i- wAnd her.
3 m% @! E& k: I, ?% L& O8 r和她。2 J, [. \. Z, Y" E; s% b
And good cleanser. 4 A5 W- S) x/ E" R  ~
和好的洁肤霜。
( ^+ A1 u: ^/ g6 ]6 u% o1 H- f1 E5 \# [3 z+ B. @

7 X" I7 K' G9 Q2 E: W/ P2 H2 nAnd courage,.... there's also airconditioning, story books, love, N, katy perry, posturpedic beds, Jonah's questions, fertiliser, Barney Stinson, Kenn C, kind
+ u, g# ?; y5 n" l: G; R( Kwords, Miso, daily affirmation with Jessica, parents, Edward Sharpe and the - m' ~( P5 c8 d  m
Magnetic Zeros, Christian the Lion, Fiona Apple, fire trucks, Aomori Gymnasts blah blah blah blah ...$ J8 w0 {2 ?) m+ v. d
和勇气……还有空调、故事书、爱、N (纳叔?)、凯特佩里、 睡姿矫正的床、Jonah的问题、肥料、Barney Stinson (电视剧人物)、Kenn C(编曲人)、好话、味噌、杰西卡的每日座右铭(优tube上的红人)、父母、Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros (摇滚团体)、狮子克里斯蒂安(优tube上人狮相拥的火红视频)、Fiona Apple (又一摇滚乐团)、救火车、日本青森体操团、神马神马的。。。。。。
2 i/ g' N+ A6 j+ g1 v$ a5 ^9 ^! Z- ]8 k, t5 x+ L5 @$ ^% e
See it doesn't just end at silence. There are so many many many other things.
. t( b* {0 m# U' I, Q* s) g瞧这列单并不会无声停止,还有好多好多其他的事与物。
发表于 2011-3-8 11:24 |辽宁| 显示全部楼层
数到一数到二数到我们俩
发表于 2011-3-10 10:30 |天津| 显示全部楼层
吼吼··我是不三不四··
发表于 2011-3-20 14:47 |吉林| 显示全部楼层
if someone to go, i hope the one who's going to me, not u please.
发表于 2011-12-25 10:02 |北京| 显示全部楼层
呵呵,小u换头像了
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-29 13:07 |北京| 显示全部楼层
回来看看~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

相关侵权、举报、投诉及建议等,请发 E-mail:webmaster@2yan.com

© 2001-2026 2Yan.Com

在本版发帖返回顶部