查看: 7642|回复: 0

Ichiban Boshi 09-09-03

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-9-11 21:34 |北京| 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Having not eaten Jap food for a long time, I was craving some negitoro don again from my favourite mid priced restaurant Ichiban Boshi at Great World City. Negitoro isn't on the menu, and normally I would ask the older, more experienced staff to order from the kitchen. But today, I'm happy I took the road not yet travelled. # ~0 f& `. \3 t4 F7 x
# e  H8 c, s7 f+ @
Ichiban is offering a new Chef recommended set ($24.95) of sushi that includes the perennial favourite, the seared otoro, seared salmon belly with a generous dollop of mayonnaise, fresh squid, horse mackeral (which tasted kinda metallic, uni, and a few others that I can't really remember. The set also came with a clear soup with tofu and seaweed. * o) O9 g1 p% E, V

5 B/ c# A$ b# cSo. delish. I wish I could eat Japanese food everyday.  
! k  c, }  s  T) U* A* q
: x& Z& n3 }: e, C, Y1 U; t2 X6 t' Q% Z" N; ~8 d+ h
很久没有吃日本料理了,让我特别想念最喜欢的位于大世界城的中等价位的Ichiban Boshi餐馆的碎生鱼片拌饭。今天菜单上没有碎生鱼片拌饭,通常我会请一个有经验的老员工去厨房下单,但今天我很高兴我选择了一个新的尝试。
6 K" F# r% A9 {; l. w/ A) o; Z1 x; V* q3 D7 l1 |! Y
Ichiban有一个新的主厨推荐套餐,烤鲔鱼,烤三文鱼加上丰富的蛋黄酱,新鲜鱿鱼,鲭鱼(吃起来硬硬的),还有一些我记不得了。这个套餐还有一个豆腐海带清汤。
* L) k2 A/ a8 W  R( Y; e% M( J9 m3 E) _- j
太好吃了,真希望每天都能吃日本料理
$ q+ M. d4 u6 |) Z" S
- {' [% C& p* ^; o3 X---翻译FanFan
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

相关侵权、举报、投诉及建议等,请发 E-mail:webmaster@2yan.com

© 2001-2026 2Yan.Com

在本版发帖返回顶部