查看: 7676|回复: 0

Ichiban Boshi 09-09-03

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-9-11 21:34 |北京| 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Having not eaten Jap food for a long time, I was craving some negitoro don again from my favourite mid priced restaurant Ichiban Boshi at Great World City. Negitoro isn't on the menu, and normally I would ask the older, more experienced staff to order from the kitchen. But today, I'm happy I took the road not yet travelled. . y& h7 C: _& H* x. ?/ Z: Y" V
& D( N* Y4 \$ I# J8 G4 \
Ichiban is offering a new Chef recommended set ($24.95) of sushi that includes the perennial favourite, the seared otoro, seared salmon belly with a generous dollop of mayonnaise, fresh squid, horse mackeral (which tasted kinda metallic, uni, and a few others that I can't really remember. The set also came with a clear soup with tofu and seaweed. ( R" U' I9 N! b7 q! b4 L

* T  c/ ^# T  K" _8 XSo. delish. I wish I could eat Japanese food everyday.  8 Y3 ~; Y9 Y+ X7 Z2 l* @

% X$ s, G% N# b0 m2 p6 O9 O- F  O5 F4 [) f/ |
很久没有吃日本料理了,让我特别想念最喜欢的位于大世界城的中等价位的Ichiban Boshi餐馆的碎生鱼片拌饭。今天菜单上没有碎生鱼片拌饭,通常我会请一个有经验的老员工去厨房下单,但今天我很高兴我选择了一个新的尝试。
5 a6 t0 u: U9 w- M4 i# X* K# g( E* X9 [: @5 j1 U6 [
Ichiban有一个新的主厨推荐套餐,烤鲔鱼,烤三文鱼加上丰富的蛋黄酱,新鲜鱿鱼,鲭鱼(吃起来硬硬的),还有一些我记不得了。这个套餐还有一个豆腐海带清汤。
; k/ V. P' m$ _3 s1 t1 c* l
7 B& o: f' m* p* a太好吃了,真希望每天都能吃日本料理
9 o4 Y" v5 c3 o, x# ~" F: O4 U: J! q( o2 A0 p+ M0 B7 H( P, V: ]
---翻译FanFan
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

相关侵权、举报、投诉及建议等,请发 E-mail:webmaster@2yan.com

© 2001-2026 2Yan.Com

在本版发帖返回顶部