查看: 12457|回复: 5

孙燕姿最新博文 2011/02/08

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-2-28 15:37 |北京| 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
As I await the release of Number 11 with abated breath, I start to wonder how much of the past will come and smack me in the face.
6 t1 e1 S# `, }( d& i$ _) X9 N在我屏息期待第十一张个人专辑的发行的当儿,我开始在想过去有多少回忆会来羞辱我。1 I- z( l; \2 \9 d8 D5 d: B

& a) Z4 i- Y, c. f/ J" }4 \The promotion schedule's been lined up, some really exciting plans are in the works, Wonderful Music have warned me of tough days ahead.
" c- K+ I$ i& @& a/ \( xTough. Days.3 I! J2 P+ Q: b! y4 I( S
Ha.+ M- D3 X8 s+ \/ M- Z
宣传档期早已排满,一些当真令人兴奋的计划正在酝酿中,美妙音乐已经警告我前面的日子将会是辛苦的。
& M9 y1 j# s% [6 h5 p8 e苦。日。字9 s1 f( M* _% D5 e/ J) {. h, v
哈哈。$ y$ ~" \: C( X: i" o6 I. J
) c: o0 w. O1 N" u4 z# u6 }' q
Will it perhaps require me standing in minus four degrees in a singlet with
# [" n( @( s, a, l3 Ipelting ice? Or living in a glass box with cameras switched on 24/7 ala Truman
3 o8 k- H  b4 C1 x8 z* X1 l; eshow? Explain to the world the monstrosity of a much publicised event? Or would " M* `6 g2 S3 A1 f7 c! D: c6 ?
it require the most painful fear of facing your acne in the mirror?
+ f2 M$ f- \7 i2 F! V8 @4 T# {我会不会需要在0下摄氏度穿着小背心站在滑冰下?又或者每天24小时呆在玻璃屋里被摄像机摄入,上演真人秀?向世人解释一个被过度渲染事件后的阴暗真相?又或者必须面对内心最痛苦的恐惧--站在镜子前看着自己的痘痘肌肤?
( U6 \2 \  l/ Y1 E8 l% G1 v# L) ^6 D, y
I recollect my past with some amusement. And a little twitch. But most of all I - `. R+ ]- f; ~7 t
feel so freaking grateful. " S7 ~+ O. H0 P: `3 o" A; b
回忆起过去当中有乐,也有痛,但最重要的是,我非常的感恩。% B; c( B( D/ M$ I; _1 K3 R* P% ~
- k# {% C* C8 {' H3 i6 l
What a difference they have made. These testy events, these hard to swallow 7 O0 H! h; b# I' ?# s
pills. In the words of Alanis Morisette (yea not a good choice, the album marked + W7 m' A+ `' @9 O2 C" E
the end of her career), 3 h( w: X, y+ {7 @
这些烦人的,难以令人接受的事情,造成了很大的分别。引用艾拉妮丝莫莉塞特(不是个好的选择,因为那张专辑是她生平最后一张)的歌词:5 u  m& `0 h0 `

( ~) H* a( x$ x"Thank you frailty
) f" V7 y6 h1 P' _2 g% ?$ P: w感谢你 我的脆弱。" N5 T1 ?+ r% N1 M# F+ H1 g$ k
Thank you consequence% t* {0 N, B, V- L! I
感谢你 代价。
1 r6 B5 O- ^0 G3 EThank you thank you silence."
9 r& x: X: L! K$ r" X% k* ^更感谢你 沉默。
" k' @, p0 c, ]. v, |; s7 x5 U, }% o$ _/ @
Aha, but I have another list to add:
7 ?2 a+ H0 f* \; [啊哈,但我还要加入:
; i: G0 t* }3 D! P5 M1 o5 t3 T# [
) x. C/ I6 R4 m0 sThank YOU.  x* a  @! p  D" E8 W2 Y
谢谢 你。 $ K; u5 N- {* @; m7 a
And him. ! g+ i  g4 O! I( Y
和他。" ~5 A; a  l: N* ~; [4 X- t
And her.
: @3 a, C9 Z0 [8 C+ E. S# b和她。/ [3 J) j, z9 L9 P0 R
And good cleanser. $ N& |# t) w" K. Y+ a
和好的洁肤霜。9 g& y: o$ Y- O5 g9 E3 E
+ g0 }, A) R. J

6 E! ~0 P3 F4 k" t* `: Y2 xAnd courage,.... there's also airconditioning, story books, love, N, katy perry, posturpedic beds, Jonah's questions, fertiliser, Barney Stinson, Kenn C, kind
% U" t& o3 d' G6 g. Dwords, Miso, daily affirmation with Jessica, parents, Edward Sharpe and the ' P% ]# z, W' A) L0 H3 z
Magnetic Zeros, Christian the Lion, Fiona Apple, fire trucks, Aomori Gymnasts blah blah blah blah ...& f3 h  k& p4 S3 o
和勇气……还有空调、故事书、爱、N (纳叔?)、凯特佩里、 睡姿矫正的床、Jonah的问题、肥料、Barney Stinson (电视剧人物)、Kenn C(编曲人)、好话、味噌、杰西卡的每日座右铭(优tube上的红人)、父母、Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros (摇滚团体)、狮子克里斯蒂安(优tube上人狮相拥的火红视频)、Fiona Apple (又一摇滚乐团)、救火车、日本青森体操团、神马神马的。。。。。。% d1 l5 l( }3 e- T
2 L3 D; g! n; D3 H! v! I* G
See it doesn't just end at silence. There are so many many many other things.
  C& ~& d( K! J; v) V' @/ h3 O瞧这列单并不会无声停止,还有好多好多其他的事与物。
发表于 2011-3-8 11:24 |辽宁| 显示全部楼层
数到一数到二数到我们俩
发表于 2011-3-10 10:30 |天津| 显示全部楼层
吼吼··我是不三不四··
发表于 2011-3-20 14:47 |吉林| 显示全部楼层
if someone to go, i hope the one who's going to me, not u please.
发表于 2011-12-25 10:02 |北京| 显示全部楼层
呵呵,小u换头像了
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-29 13:07 |北京| 显示全部楼层
回来看看~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

相关侵权、举报、投诉及建议等,请发 E-mail:webmaster@2yan.com

© 2001-2026 2Yan.Com

在本版发帖返回顶部