查看: 7691|回复: 0

Ichiban Boshi 09-09-03

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-9-11 21:34 |北京| 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Having not eaten Jap food for a long time, I was craving some negitoro don again from my favourite mid priced restaurant Ichiban Boshi at Great World City. Negitoro isn't on the menu, and normally I would ask the older, more experienced staff to order from the kitchen. But today, I'm happy I took the road not yet travelled.
$ C! z( G& s8 n
) L" j* ^5 R7 g4 r& i3 eIchiban is offering a new Chef recommended set ($24.95) of sushi that includes the perennial favourite, the seared otoro, seared salmon belly with a generous dollop of mayonnaise, fresh squid, horse mackeral (which tasted kinda metallic, uni, and a few others that I can't really remember. The set also came with a clear soup with tofu and seaweed. 7 m$ D6 q& C: g' ^6 {( U$ @6 L2 @& Q( [
6 A# T4 v) C8 b" X! Z) n
So. delish. I wish I could eat Japanese food everyday.  
2 M1 p3 |" n) D8 n$ [
/ c: U$ o: }8 c! c9 j$ q, g- l/ q/ Z( z' O: u: @2 m# w9 }9 `
很久没有吃日本料理了,让我特别想念最喜欢的位于大世界城的中等价位的Ichiban Boshi餐馆的碎生鱼片拌饭。今天菜单上没有碎生鱼片拌饭,通常我会请一个有经验的老员工去厨房下单,但今天我很高兴我选择了一个新的尝试。 + _2 _6 H# ~4 t* H" k5 r

7 M. ?# n; ]  D. V& xIchiban有一个新的主厨推荐套餐,烤鲔鱼,烤三文鱼加上丰富的蛋黄酱,新鲜鱿鱼,鲭鱼(吃起来硬硬的),还有一些我记不得了。这个套餐还有一个豆腐海带清汤。 ) q+ \9 j8 U4 T0 L6 ^* x6 s' P# t

  b' F" d  e, z  }太好吃了,真希望每天都能吃日本料理
/ G! ?7 ?3 |2 \6 Z$ a) ?/ I; W7 V. J5 R; Z
---翻译FanFan
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

相关侵权、举报、投诉及建议等,请发 E-mail:webmaster@2yan.com

© 2001-2026 2Yan.Com

在本版发帖返回顶部